Randy Pausch The Last Lecture Review | SheSpeaks

• urbanmommy060911 By  urbanmommy060911
    07.29.16

Phenomenal Book

This is an amazing book that pulls at your heart strings. If you are a parent, this book will make you realize how important every moment with your children truly is.

• briannaisabella By  briannaisabella
    06.07.14

This book is very interesting and a great read. I read it for school last year and I enjoyed every moment of reading it. It is sad and makes you think about life.

• Jonij45 By  Jonij45
    06.03.14

Strange that I come upon this. I was just thinking about him the other day and was trying to find one of his videos on Youtube to show my daughter. He was an amazing man.

• Cynthia11 By  Cynthia11
    10.22.13

This is a quick read that is super inspirational. AMAZING!

• JessicaLD1 By  JessicaLD1
    09.05.12

A really good book and a quick read.

• winterlark By  winterlark
    07.08.12

A very good book! really liked the part about his football coach and picking strawberries. Read the book before the video and very glad because I probably would of not read the whole book if I had watched it first.

• metbn8421 By  metbn8421
    03.18.12

I watched the video of the actual lecture before I read the book. Both are equally amazing. It is a great grounding lecture. Helps you look at the world from a different point of view. To think that such a great mind was taken from us so soon. Both the video and book are beautiful pieces of art.

• Snookiebill By  Snookiebill
    03.06.12

I just had to buy this book! However, I have not had the courage to read it yet because I know it is going to make me cry!

• samsniderheld By  samsniderheld
    02.29.12

very Inspirational

• jygriebel By  jygriebel
    02.04.12

I bought this book after my oldest son considered Carnegie Mellon and we took a tour there. It is realistic, touching and will make you cry. You have to read it, I only wish I had the courage of Randy Pausch!

• spersoleo By  spersoleo
    01.26.12

I have gone back to this book frequently over the last few years. I find that it is full of wisdom and life lessons. It's a quick read and very thought-provoking - and helps you to put things in perspective.

• Kenya820 By  Kenya820
    10.10.11

I keep this book on my nightstand and have read it many times over the years. I have recommended it to many friends and family members. I recommended it to my aunt because she was having a difficult time with my grandmother passing away from cancer. It definitely helped her cope with the loss. It is very beautifully written.

• mscupcakegirl By  mscupcakegirl
    04.11.11

One word....AMAZING! It's a must read book! It is so thought provoking and inspirational. It's an easy read but makes you really think and reflect on yourself! Fantastic!

• amandastacy By  amandastacy
    02.13.11

This was an amazing book ! I was very moved by it.

• KNP721 By  KNP721
    02.12.11

This book was amazing! My grandma got it for me for Christmas, and at first it didn't sound like something I would be very interested in. But I ended up reading it anyway and loved it. I usually hate books that make me cry, but this was different. It was incredibly inspirational. It makes you want to be a better, self-less person and to keep your family and people you care about close. Even if it doesn't sound very interesting to you, read it anyway (it's a quick read--especially when you can't put it down!) and you won't regret it!