Rainbow Vacuum Cleaner | SheSpeaks Reviews

• moni25 By  moni25
    08.03.17

my rainbow

That is not true. If you clean regularly, its not tough to empty. I dump it down the toilet. The water does not smell if you empty it when its done. Think abt what is in that water is not in your air or your carpet! It shows you what you are getting out of the carpet. It is expensive, but my mom has bought at least 6 other cleaners in the time I have had mine, and it is still new and running forever. It is an investment, but really does a great job. It is also a shampooer too.

• Kyrstenosborne By  Kyrstenosborne
    07.31.17

This is the best vacuum!

This is the best vacuum ever!! We have two lab mixes, and this is the only vacuum that can handle all our messes that lasts more then a year! We're going on 5 years now, and it still works like new. Is it gross to see everything your picking up in water, yes, but I'd rather know it's trapped in water then floating in my air! The air smells so clean when we are done vacuuming! I know it has many other muti uses, but by far the best is its suction.

• Katlyn_H By  Katlyn_H
    10.03.16

My mom owned one of these a couple years ago. It worked great but was a pain to use. Have to fill the canister with water. Once you get done sweeping you have to empty it and is a major pain . Its good to keep the allergens from spreading.

• Cbruce By  Cbruce
    06.30.14

Love my Rainbow vacuum cleaner!! In 5.5 years of marriage, I have gone through 3 different vacuum cleaners until I got my Rainbow!! The only thing I hate is having to clean it out but you have to clean out every vaccine cleaner!! I also have the shampooer attachment which works great as well!!

• meowmix By  meowmix