Rainbow Light Nutrition Prenatal One Multivitamin | SheSpeaks

• Tiarina By  Tiarina
    04.10.17

I love it

I have just entered my third trimester and my 4th month in taking this supplement. I have tried many throughout my 4 pregnancies. I really have felt a difference in my health wit with this product. I will continue taking it.

• Alicia44 By  Alicia44
    02.02.17

I love these vitamins. Took then for both of my pregnancies. I never once felt sick taking them. I took theml before bed.

• Ashlstein6813 By  Ashlstein6813
    10.04.16

Worth it!

I am pregnant with our first child and these are my first choice vitamins. I tried another brand, but went right back to these. I never felt sick while taking these. They are are good source for you and baby!

• Sunshine707 By  Sunshine707
    09.30.16

Excellent brand!!!

I was previously taking the daily vitamin from this same brand. Now I am looking to try to conceive in the next couple of months. It's a plant-source prenatal guaranteed free of animal product, gluten, dairy, soy, yeast, egg, nut, fish & shellfish-free! Which immediately grabs my attention. It's got lots of B vitamins, red raspberry leaf and ginger for added nutrition and energy, along with probiotics to help with digestion. Since taking this prenatal, I have not been constipated or had any issues with it. The pill size is slightly large, but i dont have trouble swallowing it. The taste of the vitamin is not bad at all, and its a convenient one a day pre natal.

• JByerly By  JByerly
    01.04.16

This prenatal provides the most comprehensive nutritional support for pregnancy in a single pill that I have found on the market. Period. Despite SERIOUS morning (all day and night) sickness with my second son, I was able to keep these down. I'm still taking them while breastfeeding to further supplement my vegetarian diet.

• Luvee6 By  Luvee6
    11.11.15

great multivitamin all the way around..would recommend for every pregnant woman.

• deantiffany By  deantiffany
    07.02.15

I love this stuff I use this as a daily vitamin Btw I'm not pregnant. Never noticed a difference with any store brand besides this one my cvs carries it.

• gesser11 By  gesser11
    06.25.15

I purchased the 90 ct. bottle at my local Kroger. It retails for $39.99 on-line, but I got mine on-sale for $15.99! I am not currently pregnant, but am looking to try to conceive in the next couple of months. Therefore, I wanted to get a head start. I was really interested in this when I saw it in the natural foods/organic section and looked at the ingredients. It's a plant-source prenatal guaranteed free of animal product. It's got lots of B vitamins, red raspberry leaf and ginger for added nutrition and energy, along with probiotics to help with digestion. Since taking this prenatal, I have not been constipated or had any issues with it. It is slightly on the larger size, but I haven't had any issues swallowing it and it's only 1 per day. The taste isn't unpleasant either. It will turn your pee bright yellow, but that is (from what I've read about it) due to all of the B vitamins. It is also gluten, dairy, soy, yeast, egg, nut, fish & shellfish-free!