Raid Wasp and Hornet Killer Review | SheSpeaks

• Justmissash By  Justmissash
    02.25.15

Use this during spring and summer. Works great and can lasts long time. Very effective. Great value.

• katfos By  katfos
    08.25.14

Our go to for wasp nest and it works everytime!

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom
    03.05.14

We use this every time we find a hornets nest outside of our house. Raid is a great brand and I never have repeat infestations after spraying.

• Mackster By  Mackster
    02.13.14

This is what we buy and it works. Plain & simple.

• erie3746 By  erie3746
    03.27.13

This product is great, it really works and shoots very far so I don't have to get anywhere near those crazy bugs. I use it for those hard to reach places up high.

• kayvigh_36 By  kayvigh_36
    02.01.13

A fun fact, it also works well as pepper spray on intruders if you are a woman living alone and are a little nervous, keep a can around in an accessible place and BAM that intruder will be incapacitated for quite some time.

• Kelly1962Tx By  Kelly1962Tx
    09.28.11

This stuff works GREAT..

• gjersey By  gjersey
    08.16.10

Much as I hate to admit it, we've been inundated with wasps this year since March - very early in the season here. One blast from this can takes care of the trouble, whether it's a single varmint or a whole nest. I always keep a can handy in the garage.

• angklee84 By  angklee84
    07.18.09

Great product! It does the job fast. We had a nest on our mailbox and my husband bought it hoping it would work faster than other methods we've tried. It worked instantly!

• valdaurri By  valdaurri
    07.01.09

it really does work.

• amberdavidson By  amberdavidson
    07.01.09

love this product. . .I hate bugs, bee, wasp, insects in general and this will kill them it is great. . . however FYI read the warning for children and pets

• cjcmommy By  cjcmommy
    06.26.09

Where I live I keep a few cans around. It works wonderfully. A must have if you live in the country.

• Marie12345 By  Marie12345
    06.23.09

We have a tons of wasps (and other bees) outside this year and the Raid Wasp and Hornet killer has really helped! It's much better than the cheaper stuff. The only thing is I wish it also worked on other bees like yellow jackets.