Raid Wasp and Hornet Killer Review | SheSpeaks

• klassic By  klassic
    06.03.21

Helps with Wasp Problem

When we have a wasp problem. Underneath our back porch. We have used this product many times on the homes they like to make. It kills them quickly. Then we are able to dispose of their empty homes.

• nola807 By  nola807
    06.01.21

Awesomeness

we always seem to get a nest of these and we love how quick and efficiently Raid gets rid of the wasps

• TheMaven By  TheMaven
    05.31.21

Point and shoot!

I am severely allergic to wasp and hornet stings, and the buggers have stung me in my sleep, so I take them very seriously. If there is a nest anywhere, it has got to be destroyed right away. Raid wasp and hornet spray has a powerful spray that reaches every nest I have encountered, and it is deadly accurate for the stray wasp or hornet that finds its way inside. This is a true household essential.

• Justmissash By  Justmissash
    02.25.15

Use this during spring and summer. Works great and can lasts long time. Very effective. Great value.

• katfos By  katfos
    08.25.14

Our go to for wasp nest and it works everytime!

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom
    03.05.14

We use this every time we find a hornets nest outside of our house. Raid is a great brand and I never have repeat infestations after spraying.

• Mackster By  Mackster
    02.13.14

This is what we buy and it works. Plain & simple.

• erie3746 By  erie3746
    03.27.13

This product is great, it really works and shoots very far so I don't have to get anywhere near those crazy bugs. I use it for those hard to reach places up high.

• kayvigh_36 By  kayvigh_36
    02.01.13

A fun fact, it also works well as pepper spray on intruders if you are a woman living alone and are a little nervous, keep a can around in an accessible place and BAM that intruder will be incapacitated for quite some time.

• Kelly1962Tx By  Kelly1962Tx
    09.28.11

This stuff works GREAT..

• gjersey By  gjersey
    08.16.10

Much as I hate to admit it, we've been inundated with wasps this year since March - very early in the season here. One blast from this can takes care of the trouble, whether it's a single varmint or a whole nest. I always keep a can handy in the garage.

• angklee84 By  angklee84
    07.18.09

Great product! It does the job fast. We had a nest on our mailbox and my husband bought it hoping it would work faster than other methods we've tried. It worked instantly!

• valdaurri By  valdaurri
    07.01.09

it really does work.

• amberdavidson By  amberdavidson
    07.01.09

love this product. . .I hate bugs, bee, wasp, insects in general and this will kill them it is great. . . however FYI read the warning for children and pets

• cjcmommy By  cjcmommy
    06.26.09

Where I live I keep a few cans around. It works wonderfully. A must have if you live in the country.