Raid Wasp and Hornet Killer | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    08.25.14

Our go to for wasp nest and it works everytime!

• JustMissAsh By  JustMissAsh
    02.25.15

Use this during spring and summer. Works great and can lasts long time. Very effective. Great value.

• katfos By  katfos
    08.25.14

Our go to for wasp nest and it works everytime!

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom
    03.05.14

We use this every time we find a hornets nest outside of our house. Raid is a great brand and I never have repeat infestations after spraying.

• Mackster By  Mackster
    02.13.14

This is what we buy and it works. Plain & simple.

• erie3746 By  erie3746
    03.27.13

This product is great, it really works and shoots very far so I don't have to get anywhere near those crazy bugs. I use it for those hard to reach places up high.

• kayvigh_36 By  kayvigh_36
    02.01.13

A fun fact, it also works well as pepper spray on intruders if you are a woman living alone and are a little nervous, keep a can around in an accessible place and BAM that intruder will be incapacitated for quite some time.

• Kelly1962Tx By  Kelly1962Tx
    09.28.11

This stuff works GREAT..

• gjersey By  gjersey
    08.16.10

Much as I hate to admit it, we've been inundated with wasps this year since March - very early in the season here. One blast from this can takes care of the trouble, whether it's a single varmint or a whole nest. I always keep a can handy in the garage.

• jackson96 By  jackson96
    08.29.09

This really works!! We had a large wasp nest by our house...sprayed it & they all fell to the ground. One thing about it, you can stand back at a distance too.

• angklee84 By  angklee84
    07.18.09

Great product! It does the job fast. We had a nest on our mailbox and my husband bought it hoping it would work faster than other methods we've tried. It worked instantly!