Rada Tomato Slicer | SheSpeaks

• shrout319 By  shrout319
    11.06.14

This works so well. The blade is so sharp that it just cuts through the thin skin of the tomato like nothing. I've never had a problem with this knife. It seems like the blade never goes dull and it's just as sharp as the day I got it about5 years ago. Definitely recommend to everyone.

• Shawnanagans By  Shawnanagans
    10.10.13

My mother-in-law gave me a set of these knives for a wedding gift. She said that she got a set for her wedding 50 years ago and they were just as sharp now as the day she got them. I love them and I use them everyday. The tomato knife is serrated for easy cutting of soft flesh fruits, tomatoes, peaches and so on.

• cindy3 By  cindy3
    09.10.11

This time of year the tomatoes are abundant and I use this knife to slice and dice. It moved quickly and smoothly through the skin and makes slicing as easy and slicing through butter. Quick and easy, that's what I love in my kitchen.