Rachels Cottage Cheese | SheSpeaks

• post4325 By  post4325
    11.30.10

Rachel Ray has lost her mind. What on earth was she thinking. Nasty, nasty, nasty and over priced.

• momagarry By  momagarry
    09.23.09

I am going to have to try this product.

• radar525 By  radar525
    09.06.09

I really love Rachel's yogurt, but this was pretty nasty. I was really looking forward to enjoying it, but when I opened the cottage cheese with cucumber and dill, I was grossed out. Everything was grey tinged and watery even though the product was well within the expiration date. I decided to still try a bite, and it tasted as bad as it looked. This might have been better if the add-ins were separate like they are with Breakstone cottage cheese products. It's a good idea just bad execution.

• SHIBAINUDAKOTA By  SHIBAINUDAKOTA
    09.05.09

I bought item and it didn't live up to the discription it stated. I wouldn't buy this item again. I was still glad I tried this.

• shalo66 By  shalo66
    09.05.09

I absolutely love Rachels, yoghurt and cottage cheese! Very unique flavor combinations for folks who enjoy a more diverse taste palette. Not your run of the mill flavours for sure, they certainly add spice to the fairly bland selection of cottage cheeses and yoghurts offered by other companies.

• dolphin375 By  dolphin375
    09.03.09

I bought two of Rachel Ray's new Cottage Cheese flavored cups. I got the mangosteen Pear and the Lemon Verbena Berry. Very disappointed in both of them. The flavor combination was gross! Will not be buying them again. Too bad too, I really liked the idea and the packaging is great, but the product itself, disappointing!