Rachel Ray Nutrish Dog Food | SheSpeaks

• bab5736 bab5736
    10.23.16

This is a great product! It contains real wholesome ingredients for your furry friend. The other formulas help with itchy skin and hot spots for dogs too. The cat food is also wonderful. It's a little higher in price but definitely worth it. Also, when you purchase a bag some of the money goes to helping shelter animals.

• bindhuloki bindhuloki
    09.06.12

Is she serious?!? this Rachael Ray product contains menadione, a controversial form of vitamin K linked to liver toxicity, allergies and the abnormal break-down of red blood cells. and chicken by-product - pink slime, no wonder my dog barfed it up

• smurfette498 By  smurfette498
    01.11.17

Meh.

I currently feed my two shi Zhu Beneful dog food. They love it. I slowly introduced the sample otherwise they would have upset stomach. I mixed 1/4 nutrish first night and slowly increased the amount each day. They were okay with it. They still prefer the taste of the regular beneful over nutrish. I don't care for the bright colors... do you really need so much food coloring? Bottom line: it's nothing "WOW" . Back to beneful for us.

• bab5736 By  bab5736
    10.23.16

• Readrea By  Readrea
    09.01.16

Not sure if I requested the wrong sample or what. We got cat food, which our Labrador loved! The fellow fed it to her without looking at the bag, and the dog devoured it. So she would say two paws up!

• bruiseviolet By  bruiseviolet
    12.10.12

This stuff has a surprisingly bad rep as far as reviews go, but for whatever reason, I love it. My pit had a number of things wrong with her, because her previous owners weren't ideal ones. I started feeding her this and BAM, she's as good as new. The whites of her eyes aren't yellow anymore, her coat is healthy and shiny, she has more energy and is just happier and healthier. I recommend this ONE HUNDRED PERCENT, for people who can't afford to get the Blue Buffalo quality stuff.

• bindhuloki By  bindhuloki
    09.06.12

• tricia12 By  tricia12
    07.20.12

My dogs actually like this and it is easy to find i first tried with a free sample and then i had some really good coupon for it so i bought a larger package and it didn't give them any issues.

• silhouette74 By  silhouette74
    07.20.12

My choc lab loved it (as she does most things lol) but she definitely has a delicate constitution and is known to throw up. She threw this one up, so b/c of that I won't buy it in the future.

• Katiek By  Katiek
    07.15.12

Tried it after receiving a sample in the mail. Didn't give my dog any GI issues (he has a sensitive stomach)- its more natural than other dog foods and the price is comparable.

• Ricca81 By  Ricca81
    02.06.12

We got a sample in the mail a few weeks ago. We ran out of dog food and I remembered we had this, so to hold my puppy over until the morning I gave him the dog food. Normally he rushes to eat his food, he took 2 bites and walked away from the bowl. Needless to say, I was at walmart at midnight to get his usual food. We tried giving it to him again and he simply didn't want it. The next morning he coughed up the bits that he ate. Not sure if its made for small dogs, we have a chihuahua, but we will not be giving this to him again.

• bratz54 By  bratz54
    01.28.12

Other dogs probully love this dog food, but my 3 chihuahuas hate it, they turn their nose up at the food and leaves it. Thank goodness it was a sample size, I dont like to waste money on dog food that they wont eat.