Rachael Ray Nutrish Cat Food | SheSpeaks

• JulieGazley JulieGazley
    02.01.17

Great Product

Before my cats started eating this cat food, their hair was dry and rough feeling. After about two weeks I noticed that their hair was changing for the better. The hair became shiny and soft. They have also gained energy and a better disposition. They have been eating Rachel Ray Nutrish Cat Foods for about a year now. They are super soft and shiny and also full of energy. My cats refuse to eat anything else now.

• Jessash612 By  Jessash612
    09.21.17

Animal Lovers Unite

Ok I'm a sucker gor all things Rachel Ray so when I saw Nutrish cat food it was a no brainer that I would let my little Bella try it. She is usually pretty picky about new things but engulfed every bite within minutes. I love the fact that she seems to have less hair balls and a happier tummy.

• JulieGazley By  JulieGazley