Quorn Meatless Soy Free Grounds | SheSpeaks

• corinnesafille By  corinnesafille
    01.20.17

Yummy Vegetarian Option

I love this product. You can make it taste very different depending on what seasonings you use. It is definitely a staple in my home at least once a week.

• momapolly By  momapolly
    10.25.15

I am giving this a five star rating! This is a great item to have on hand for quick, last minute, easy to prepare meals. I have used this in Sloppy Joe's, Spaghetti and other main dishes. It tastes good, is ready to use just as is, from the bag. I plan to always keep a few in my freezer 'just in case'. Strictly vegetarian, this is one product that will not disappoint you.

• ChantillyLace825 By  ChantillyLace825
    11.24.13

I fully reviewed this product on my YouTube channel here:http://youtu.be/pUwHuJnrzQ8 .....Quorn is a Mycoprotein. I'm not sure exactly what in the world that exactly means but I am amazed by this product. For years I was using a Morning Star veggie grounds product as my meat-less burger alternative. This is BY FAR a better meat-less "hamburger" product. I saute these in a non-stick frying pan to thaw and brown the grounds. I then add half a jar of pasta sauce to the grounds. I was amazed to see the grounds plump up and absorb the pasta sauce. I then poured the grounds over spaghetti. HOW SIMPLE! I swear you cannot tell the different between this and real meat. The texture is spot on! They are not gritty or slimy like other meat-less grounds products. These are truly awesome! They are now a regular in my freezer! I highly recommend these to any vegetarian out there!