Quinny Zapp Stroller | SheSpeaks

• BriannaRome By  BriannaRome
    10.29.14

Earlier this year we were looking for a compact stroller to take on an international trip that required several plane flights. After looking at several strollers and comparing sizes and functions, we went with the Quinny Zapp. This has BY FAR been one of the best purchases we have made. Not only does it fold up very compact but it is the easiest maneuvering compact stroller I have ever used. The handle height is perfect and my son loves it. He has never been one to fall asleep in his stroller, but he has taken so many naps in the Quinny. The three point reclining system is so convenient. He likes to sit as upright as possible but when he falls asleep it's night to be able to lay him back so he gets a good, comfortable nap. My only regret is that we waited so long to buy it!

• maryanne1 By  maryanne1
    01.03.11

Our Quinny Zapp has gotten us through three kids, with all three loving it! It's still plenty roomy for my nearly-five-year-old, but equally comfortable for my 17-month-old. For small babies, I love using it with my maxi cosi infant car seat. It doesn't have a basket, but I find that I rarely use the baskets on my other strollers because getting things in and out of them is such a pain. And I have yet to find a stroller with anywhere near the easy and smooth push of my Quinny Zapp!

• generic1234 By  generic1234
    02.18.09

When looking for an umbrella stroller, I bought into the hype that you NEED a stroller that reclines, so the Maclaren Triumph was my choice. I didn't hate it, didn't love it. Yes, it reclined, but my advice is KNOW YOUR CHILD; what was I thinking? Of course a recline isn't a big deal to me, b/c my son does not sleep in the stroller and actually prefers to ride as upright as possible. I had always loved the look of the Zapp and after months of avoiding the Mac, I finally bought a Zapp when I saw it in a great sale. I've never looked back. It's a great stroller, just as easy of a fold, takes up less space in our place and it's much cuter.