Quick & Easy S'mores Dip
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Prep + Cook Time:
Makes: 15 servings
No campfire? No skewers? No worries! You do not need all of those elements in order to enjoy some s'mores. S'mores dip is quick and easy to make, requiring only a few ingredients and takes a night with friends to a whole new level! Satisfy your s'more craving without having to follow the traditional way! This recipe saves your time and certainly your wallet!
1 1/2 Cups
Chocolate Chips (semi-sweet, milk chocolate, or both)
Jumbo Marshmallows (sliced in halves)
1. Place an 8-inch caster iron skillet (or any other baking dish) in the oven and with the skillet inside, preheat the oven to 450°F. Once the oven is hot enough, use a glove or a pot holder to remove the skillet from the oven.
2. Put the butter on the hot skillet and spread evenly. (Remember to coat the sides of the skillet so the marshmallows can be nice and golden.)
3. Pour the chocolate chips into an even layer so it covers the bottom of the skillet entirely and add the pumpkin spice.
4. With caution that the skillet can still be very hot, carefully place the marshmallow halves on top of the chocolate chips so that the chocolate chips can no longer be seen.
5. Put the skillet back into the oven and bake for about 5-7 minutes. Keep a close eye on the marshmallows! When satisfied, use potholder to remove the skillet from the oven.
6. Dig in with the graham crackers!
OH WOW HOW DELICOUS!
This looks amazing! It would be awesome to get the s'mores experience without being around a campfire.
other recipes in desserts
These little holiday cupcakes are sure to be a big hit at your party. Top them with any fruit or chocolate chips of your choosing. Enjoy! For an easy cr…
I always make these for my cross country team to eat at our pasta dinners. They?re so good we joke about them being drugged. Everyone loves them so much …
This is a great Autumn recipe! You can use either pumpkin, Winter squash, sweet potatoes or even carrots, if you like.