Queen Helene Oatmeal n Honey Natural Facial Scrub | SheSpeaks

• NEWYORKS1 By  NEWYORKS1
    11.22.14

I am a loyal Queen Helene customer. They have their own shelf in my closet. I may have to charge them a storage fee.

• 4YOU2NV By  4YOU2NV
    04.15.13

JUST LIKE A BABIES BUTT.

• Lovebeingamommy100 By  Lovebeingamommy100
    03.27.13

I love this because it wont irritate my acne prone skin.

• AshleyP75 By  AshleyP75
    01.27.13

Im in school to become an esthetician and this is one of the products our instructor recommends for acne prone skin! I really liked it!

• divadurga By  divadurga
    06.18.12

Being a fan of all of the Queen Helene facial products, the mud masque being my absolute favorite beauty product, I thought I'd try the Oatmeal 'n Honey Natural Facial Scrub. I've been using it for about a year and keep it in my shower. It's very convenient to use as a go to facial cleanser when you're jumping in and out of the shower. It's gentle, not harsh like other brands out there that make your skin turn red and irritated. It has just the right amount of 'scrub' and has a very pleasant light honey-like scent. Not strong at all. It leaves my skin feeling moisturized, refreshed and clean. Very safe for using on a daily basis, it's that useful. I use Queene Helene products on a daily and weekly basis, steam my face once a week, and eat as much cantaloupe as I possibly can to achieve a healthy glow to my skin. I can't get over how affordable and consistent Queen Helene products are either!