Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque | SheSpeaks

• katiemwebb katiemwebb
    07.03.13

This is one of the only masques that I use. It cleans out my pores and leaves my skin feeling clean and smooth. I know you can get this many places but I usually find it for the best price on vitacost.

• JustJensReviews By  JustJensReviews
    04.13.16

I absolutely love this mask. It feels refreshing when you put it on. I love the tightening feeling it gives you as it dries. I like to put it on and soak in a hot bath as I let it sit for 15 min. I do this any chance I get to pamper myself.

• Geminidrea77 By  Geminidrea77
    10.30.15

This has been a staple product of mine since the original brand was no longer available not only is the size very generous at the price it is very affordable. I purchase a new bottle every 4 months or so. I also use this twice a week in the summertime and once a week in the winter. I have acne-prone/oily skin it does leave your face feeling a bit tight but as this is a part of my nightly beauty regimen I follow up with a light oil-free nighttime moisturizer

• Heathernicole86 By  Heathernicole86
    10.29.15

I thought the mask was not that great. I have acne prone skin so this mask just wasn't for me and I didn't like how thick the mask felt on my face it was hard to take off I had to scrub my skin alot to get it off which left my skin red and irritated. I

• ShayDenZayne By  ShayDenZayne
    10.26.15

A few years ago I bought this mask because I had heard so much about it and today it is Still the best product I have ever bought. It truly does what it says it will do.

• sahmx6 By  sahmx6
    08.26.15

I use this everytime I take a shower. My face feels firmer and younger. I love it

• zoeyriot By  zoeyriot
    01.30.15

This is a classic! Used to use it in beauty school. Never thought it would be where I'd go back to when I wanted fresh clean skin. Has always been extremely inexpensive if bought in the right store. As long as my skin is not having a sensitive hormonal episode it is gentle enough to use whenever I feel like I need a deep clean.

• moniquee By  moniquee
    01.28.15

I absolutely love this product. This has always been my go to facial masque. Not only have I grown up using the product, but I also continue to use it today

• Helenebarnett By  Helenebarnett
    10.17.14

Well my name is Helene and since I was a teenager I used Queen Helene , because my parents bought it for me. It's hard for me to find Queen Helene now however I would love to purchase some recent products. Whenhave used it in the past I really enjoyed the man mask it's melt right and it also really did a wonderful job on my face and I hope my face glow and look great. I would absolutely recommend Queen Helene.

• diglia By  diglia
    05.09.14

it's a little irritant for sensitive skin

• cciscaroline By  cciscaroline
    05.04.14

I love this mask treatment! I've been using this since I was in high school! My mom introduced it to me and I won't stop using it! Another oldie but a goodie!