Queen Helene Cocoa Butter Hand and Body Lotion | SheSpeaks

• Amberangel By  Amberangel
    05.03.17

No sweat for me

This is just another no for me. It does not smooth on well and you cannot get dressed easily after using it before you get dressed. The scent dissipates anyway and does not stay with you. The scent turns quickly into a sweaty smell. I know its not me, it is the product. There was no benefit from this as I did not use it enough because of those reasons I stated. I give it a 1 star rating.

• pilarmarshall By  pilarmarshall
    04.01.15

Thin and doesn't last long. The product is a cheap lotion and I guess you get what you pay for. The lotion does smell good but I wouldn't use or recommend unless you had oily skin as this wears off or is quickly absorbed leaving you feeling like you should reapply.

• AllyHkat By  AllyHkat
    03.25.15

Queen Helene has some great products! This lotion and their Mint Julep Mask are the best! I think this lotion is light, but moisturizes really well, with a light cocoa butter scent. I put it on my hands right after washing or on the whole body immediately after the shower, and it makes my skin soft. It is so cheap and it goes far! I am going to try it as an eye makeup remover next!

• HappilyYoungAndMarried By  HappilyYoungAndMarried
    03.20.15

This lotion seems that it is full of perfume. It's smells very good, but it also very watery. Applying more than twice a day is ridiculous.

• urmyshado By  urmyshado
    11.19.14

I have used this stuff forever and for use in a pinch, if it is all you have it's wonderful, but I have used it for so long ity my skin out after a couple of hours

• khd023 By  khd023
    06.04.14

I really like this lotion. It's super cheap, and it really moisturizes. One complaint I have is that it gets really watery once you open it, and it kind of just pours out of the tube. I have really sensitive skin, and I carry a tube of this everywhere to use on any dry patches on my face or body. It moisturizes great, and doesn't irritate my skin, and I love the scent!

• bambiluv By  bambiluv
    09.16.13

Wonderful scent, but it is just to thin and runny to actually penetrate the skin and stay moisturized. You'll definitly need to keep reapplying it.

• zsifford1 By  zsifford1
    06.02.13

This will always and forever be my absolute favorite lotion.

• beckahsmith1980 By  beckahsmith1980
    04.29.13

I have bought this in the past for use during my pregnancy. I bought it for the low price...what you pay is what you get. It didn't moisturize well and I found myself applying more and more of this product to attempt to get the desired results i was looking for. Easier to spend a few more bucks on something better quality.

• Pitterin By  Pitterin
    02.26.13

Awesome for my very sensitive dry skin. Goes on smooth, light scent, and affordable!