Queen Helene Cocoa Butter Hand and Body Lotion | SheSpeaks

• Thom3674 By  Thom3674
    10.25.18

Affordable and gets the job done. I keep a bottle in my classroom for my adult students to use.

• destinyrose By  destinyrose
    10.05.18

EXTREMELY affordable and works wonders. I apply this lotion every single night to my whole body after getting out of the shower and it moisturizes my extremely dry skin amazingly. I also use this product as a moisturizer for my sensitive and dry face. It leaves my face and body feeling silky smooth and hydrated. One month after use I have also noticed a great diminish of my scars and stretch marks which is a plus. Not thick or oily which I appreciate. Highly recommend this product! Nothing to lose trying it out being the price is so low for so much product

• Amberangel By  Amberangel
    05.03.17

No sweat for me

This is just another no for me. It does not smooth on well and you cannot get dressed easily after using it before you get dressed. The scent dissipates anyway and does not stay with you. The scent turns quickly into a sweaty smell. I know its not me, it is the product. There was no benefit from this as I did not use it enough because of those reasons I stated. I give it a 1 star rating.

• pilarmarshall By  pilarmarshall
    04.01.15

Thin and doesn't last long. The product is a cheap lotion and I guess you get what you pay for. The lotion does smell good but I wouldn't use or recommend unless you had oily skin as this wears off or is quickly absorbed leaving you feeling like you should reapply.

• AllyHkat By  AllyHkat
    03.25.15

Queen Helene has some great products! This lotion and their Mint Julep Mask are the best! I think this lotion is light, but moisturizes really well, with a light cocoa butter scent. I put it on my hands right after washing or on the whole body immediately after the shower, and it makes my skin soft. It is so cheap and it goes far! I am going to try it as an eye makeup remover next!

• HappilyYoungAndMarried By  HappilyYoungAndMarried
    03.20.15

This lotion seems that it is full of perfume. It's smells very good, but it also very watery. Applying more than twice a day is ridiculous.

• urmyshado By  urmyshado
    11.19.14

I have used this stuff forever and for use in a pinch, if it is all you have it's wonderful, but I have used it for so long ity my skin out after a couple of hours

• khd023 By  khd023
    06.04.14

I really like this lotion. It's super cheap, and it really moisturizes. One complaint I have is that it gets really watery once you open it, and it kind of just pours out of the tube. I have really sensitive skin, and I carry a tube of this everywhere to use on any dry patches on my face or body. It moisturizes great, and doesn't irritate my skin, and I love the scent!

• bambiluv By  bambiluv
    09.16.13

Wonderful scent, but it is just to thin and runny to actually penetrate the skin and stay moisturized. You'll definitly need to keep reapplying it.

• zsifford1 By  zsifford1
    06.02.13

This will always and forever be my absolute favorite lotion.