Quaker Weight Control Oatmeal | SheSpeaks

• Mariahhoney By  Mariahhoney
    08.14.15

Me and my kids really enjoy this oatmeal it comes in a lot of great flavors

• Irian63 By  Irian63
    07.27.15

Pretty good oatmeal. I usually mix it with peanut butter with maple brown sugar.. U LA LA! It's so good!

• chels_1207 By  chels_1207
    10.30.13

The idea that this oatmeal has more good stuff in it than some other oatmeal is awesome! I only like it okay though. It seemed to keep me full a little longer, but has an odd aftertaste in my opinion.

• buteeful By  buteeful
    10.30.13

I have recently started eating this oatmeal and i am not a fan of it, but this stuff is good. It is healthier than the other oatmeals and the fact that you can get them in great flavors is awesome. Definitely recommended.

• Supermary By  Supermary
    07.17.13

Great and delicious cereal! It is yummy and healthy, which makes breakfast perfect!! I love the different variety of flavours!! I would definitely recommend this to my friends.

• lillian7194 By  lillian7194
    06.23.13

tastes great and also satisfies my hunger a lot more than other brands i have tried.

• veronicajo By  veronicajo
    10.26.12

I really like how easy it is to have oatmeal. Taste great

• Marshallmandy By  Marshallmandy
    09.24.12

This oatmeal is really good, espeacially on a cold winter day my husband and kids love it!

• BOSSLADYNELLIE By  BOSSLADYNELLIE
    09.23.12

I LOVE THIS OATMEAL.... I LOVE ALL QUAKER PRODUCES. THE OATMEAL IS THE BEST OF THEM ALL BUT ITS GREAT FOR PEOPLE TRYING LOSE WEIGHT AND HAVE EVERYTHING YOU NEED IN ONE SERVING

• petroke By  petroke
    09.20.12

I LOVE this oatmeal. It has more protein and fiber than the original to make the serving more satifying, for the same amount of calories. Perfect on its own or add a bit of PB. The only thing that some people may not like is the sugar content.