Quaker Steel Cut quick 3 minute oatmeal blueberries and cranberries | SheSpeaks

• Browneyedgirl90 By  Browneyedgirl90
    08.31.18

This oatmeal is delicious. It is perfect for in a rush mornings when trying to get out the door. My kids absolutely love it.

• amk1224 By  amk1224
    07.13.16

Good breakfast

This oatmeal is convienent n easy to use makes morning easy.

• jacezara23 By  jacezara23
    09.07.15

I love love love this Oatmeal. It is very easy to make and heats up right away. If you like it a little creamier, adding milk instead of water is excellent!

• Mikhthr74 By  Mikhthr74
    08.11.15

I am not a fan of oatmeal but I love, love, LOVE this! It smells like blueberries fresh out of the oven and has a rich, nutty flavor.

• forthall By  forthall
    07.10.15

Love quick health food i use for food storage . My husband love the taste.

• maradra1983 By  maradra1983
    05.16.15

Quaker is a company i trust. They have quality and taste! Love this oatmeal wih real blueberries and gran berries!

• araina By  araina
    04.29.15

Stell cut I have it all the time morning time is the best i always start my d as y out with it good

• SandAlice63 By  SandAlice63
    03.22.15

This is great for a fast nutritious breakfast.

• mmtinga By  mmtinga
    03.14.15

I have a family of oatmeal lovers and I have always been the odd person out. I do not like the texture of traditional rolled oats when cooked. I was excited to try steel-cut oats as I had heard they were a different texture. I was amazed at the difference that Steel-cut makes. The oats had a thicker, whole grain texture and a delightful lightly nutty taste . The blueberries and cranberries added a wonderful flavor. The oatmeal was easy to make, just put in a bowl, add water and microwave. Three minutes later you have a tasty, healthy breakfast. I am looking forward to trying the Brown Sugar and Cinnamon flavor next. Quaker Steel-cut oats have made me an oatmeal fan. I received this product free to try. #GotItFree

• cferro By  cferro
    02.25.15

The next morning after my daughter's sleepover, I decided to make Quaker's blueberries and cranberries steel cut oatmeal, and sit back and watch their reaction. (I sampled a bit myself before they crowded into my kitchen. The texture was smooth and the taste was creamy, where you could sense the delicious fruit in each bite. I really enjoyed it!) Well, they sat down and started eating as I pretended to be cleaning up the kitchen. My daughter's friend looked up and said, "This is so good!"! Exactly what I was looking for, so I could cut in and recommend they ask their parents to try it. I told them that I had received a free sample and was excited to see how positive their reactions were! I gave them coupons and told them of the other flavors available. They told me that they eat oatmeal on occasion at home and were surprised how well they liked the steel cut. They said it sounded "Too healthy". Well, it is like they always say, "You never know until you try it!" They did and are now fans, too!