Quaker Quaker Real Medleys | SheSpeaks

• spacepigeon spacepigeon
    04.26.13

I never liked oatmeal because I couldn't stand the stickiness of it. The attraction of the Cherry Pistachio Oatmeal was too much for me though. I wanted to lower my cholesterol and knew that oatmeal was supposed to help, so I found this product to possibly be my introduction to a food that I'd hated most of my life. The mix of cherries, almonds, pistachios and multigrains was simply delicious! It was a hot cereal without the stickiness or dull appearance of regular oatmeal. I'd found a breakfast that was good for me and tasted good too. I'd highly recommend it in the easy to use microwave bowl, but I'd follow the directions for adding the boiling water. When I prepared it in the microwave as directed, it started to bubble over.

• meganam By  meganam
    03.06.17

I love these convenient little cups! I love all of the flavors that I've tried, with the banana walnut being my favorite. They have a decent amount of calories and not too much sugar. And they actually keep me full in the mornings, although I do snack quite a bit so if you expect to stay full for maybe 4 or 5 hours this probably wouldn't keep you full.

• mtanner78 By  mtanner78
    05.14.16

Medleys were my go to food when I was limited on my food intake. Great flavor without bothering my stomach.

• cranderson76 By  cranderson76
    09.13.15

This oatmeal is convenient to take to work. Plus, it's delicious. Mostly made with whole ingredients you know your eating healthy. It keeps me full until lunch!

• debcharl By  debcharl
    08.30.15

The one drawback about Quaker Medley Oatmeal is cooking in the microwave...which I limit. The flavor was a surprise...I would have never thought of it but it was great!

• Beautifuldisaster30 By  Beautifuldisaster30
    08.19.15

I love these! They are great for when you Re on the go, I always take one to work with me for breakfast

• cutter37 By  cutter37
    06.08.14

quick and easy.

• butterflye By  butterflye
    06.04.14

It was quick and easy and good.

• chubbycherub By  chubbycherub
    05.20.14

I recently bought a few of these. They are quick to make, have flavor and are portioned right. This was easy to make in the microwave. It does bubble over if you put too much water in it. I went below the area designated. I liked the throw away cup as well,no dishes! It would be nice if they attached a disposable spoon to it.

• Debbieg By  Debbieg
    05.08.14

These are the perfect start to your morning, just the right amount and they come in a variety of delicious flavors. This perfectly portioned cup gives you the right amount to keep you full till lunch and is packed with nutrition, perfect for those mornings when you need to grab something and go.

• bigdraws71 By  bigdraws71
    03.27.14

awesome i love all the flavors I keep them in my cabinet for the breakfast or snack when I want something warm in my belly awesome