Quaker Oatmeal to Go | SheSpeaks

• deepika_dr deepika_dr
    01.30.13

This is a very good product to snack on. I love to eat them and its a very healthy choice to make.

• kngmckellar kngmckellar
    10.23.13

Tried these and I know they are good for a person, but didn't like the dryness. Would not recommend.

• Luna68 By  Luna68
    07.06.20

My kids and I love these Quaker breakfast squares. We prefer the brown sugar flavor over all the rest. Great to grab on the go!

• Tammy97229 By  Tammy97229
    06.25.20

These are my go to sanck!

My family loves these! I love how they are an easy snack or breakfast on the run! They are the perfect size for fighting off the afternoon hunger!

• Megstar By  Megstar
    04.19.20

Filling!

Great for breakfast to have with my coffee. They taste good and I like how much fiber they have in them. Not too sweet like some bars are. I sometimes have one for an afternoon snack because they fill you up until dinner time!

• HallieAllie By  HallieAllie
    04.18.20

on the go

These are great on the go. They can be a bit dry, but I still like them.

• aleesarmiento By  aleesarmiento
    01.29.19

Oatmeal rich

all that i have to say is Yummy yummy, great for snack or for breakfast with some fruit.

• Amber554 By  Amber554
    10.12.18

They have a great taste !! One of the things I like that they are perfect for in the go!!!

• Griseida By  Griseida
    09.27.18

Taste great and easy to fix. I don't mind my little ones asking for this oatmeal everyday. We give them a half portion of this oatmeal add some bananas and serve it with scrambled eggs. They get a nutritious breakfast and are happy because it tastes great

• Dunmore00 By  Dunmore00
    05.31.18

Quick on the go

A great travel grab on the go fill you up snack or breakfast replacement. I enjoyed the oatmeal bars with a hint of sugar drizzle !

• Singlemamaof3crazzyboys By  Singlemamaof3crazzyboys
    10.10.17

Genius way of getting kids to eat oatmeal!

This are an absolute must especially if you have school aged children! My older 2 boys will grab one on the way out the door. They are easy, convenient, healthy and delicious! All 3 of my son's hate oatmeal but love these. They really are amazing, no complaints here!

• Artisticnic By  Artisticnic
    09.28.17

Great on the go snack for anytime of the day!

My family loves these! My daughter (age 3) likes them and I love having them as a super quick breakfast snack or anytime of the day.