Quaker Oatmeal to Go | SheSpeaks Reviews

• deepika_dr deepika_dr
    01.30.13

This is a very good product to snack on. I love to eat them and its a very healthy choice to make.

• kngmckellar kngmckellar
    10.23.13

Tried these and I know they are good for a person, but didn't like the dryness. Would not recommend.

• Singlemamaof3crazzyboys By  Singlemamaof3crazzyboys
    10.10.17

Genius way of getting kids to eat oatmeal!

This are an absolute must especially if you have school aged children! My older 2 boys will grab one on the way out the door. They are easy, convenient, healthy and delicious! All 3 of my son's hate oatmeal but love these. They really are amazing, no complaints here!

• Artisticnic By  Artisticnic
    09.28.17

Great on the go snack for anytime of the day!

My family loves these! My daughter (age 3) likes them and I love having them as a super quick breakfast snack or anytime of the day.

• Kcurrans12 By  Kcurrans12
    07.10.17

These are great! I love packing snacks. I'm a mother of 3 kids, and I work full time. These are delicious, they are on the healthier side, great and convenient.

• ckh5034 By  ckh5034
    05.24.17

These Oatmeal squares are so wonderful when you are on the run. If you need a pep during the day this is so good and also great to hold you till dinner.

• couponingcarla By  couponingcarla
    05.16.17

breakfast never tasted so good an easy anquick all that goodness in that small package

• SheilaMichelle By  SheilaMichelle
    02.27.17

Great to pack in a lunch, have on hand in the cupboard for a quick snack, or eat with breakfast or coffee!

• SophiaG By  SophiaG
    01.19.17

Healthy Snack

Healthy on the go snack you dont feel guilty giving your child for breakfast!

• Cbutler27 By  Cbutler27
    11.02.16

Great taste for on the go

My 3-year-old loved these and he is a picky eater! Perfect for on the go snacks or breakfast!

• tbudie0912 By  tbudie0912
    08.28.16

LOVE!

Perfect for a mom on the go whether its a quick breakfast or a snack on your way to the soccer field!

• marshagail By  marshagail
    08.16.16

I like anything that has oatmeal in it these r great for snacking on my kids loves these to