Quaker Oatmeal Squares Cereal | SheSpeaks

• momma4life momma4life
    03.21.12

I like this cereal a lot it stays crunchy for till you finish and it very filling. Nutritious!!

• Trulyyourjenny By  Trulyyourjenny
    08.02.16

Delicious and nutritious

Great taste. Good crunch. Low sugar which I approve of. I like this cereal and my kids too. I don't feel guilty letting them eat this because it is packed with good nutrients. I enjoy it! One of my favorites.

• belle773 By  belle773
    06.23.16

Great Cereal

I really love this cereal, it is so simple yet delicious at the same time. It does not have a lot of sugar and gives me the energy I need in the morning. Kids love it and will eat it right out of the box without any milk.

• tarakitten By  tarakitten
    06.07.15

I'm not a fan of this cereal. It just doesn't taste very good. I prefer real oatmeal.

• AmyRemes By  AmyRemes
    06.06.15

I love this and all wheat cereals!! It taste amazing and has very high protein and low in fat! its very healthy and good for your body!

• Debbieg By  Debbieg
    05.08.14

My kids loved these when they were little, they are a perfect little snack for those days when you're out running errands and need a little something to keep the kids tummies full and happy. They have the perfect balance of sweetness and are packed with stuff that is good for you and your kids, I also like that they hold up well in milk and don't get soggy as quick as some other cereals do.

• Freesocial2011 By  Freesocial2011
    03.10.14

One of my favorite cereals. I love the taste, and that it is healthier than other cereals.

• als7703 By  als7703
    02.06.13

This is my family's favorite cereal! My kids will eat it dry for a snack. It has sweet taste and is very filling. A box doesn't usually last more than 2 days at my house!!

• RoxReviewsit By  RoxReviewsit
    12.29.12

great simple cereal. there isn't a lot of flavor, but there's just enough. I don't really like milk, so I always eat this plain. delicious!

• Eatworkoutrepeat By  Eatworkoutrepeat
    11.22.12

Best. Cereal. Ever. Must try!

• ashleypreciosa By  ashleypreciosa
    10.08.12

Love it! My absolute favorite cereal.