Quaker Mini Delights Rice Snacks | SheSpeaks

• tinamyers By  tinamyers
    11.06.13

These are so delish. Great for on the go snacking and less calories and fats, and more filling then other leading brands of non healthy cookies...

• chani102 By  chani102
    11.06.13

Great snacks, they have a great crunch, they are easy to pack for lunches whether they be for work or school and they easily replace other less healthy snacks.

• katers0587 By  katers0587
    11.05.13

Very yummy!!

• jenniferhenry By  jenniferhenry
    04.19.13

fiber and good health for my family is all we need yes yyummy

• mindykay76 By  mindykay76
    01.31.12

i keep these in my desk for a guilt-free afternoon snack

• traceyk By  traceyk
    09.29.11

I love these little snacks! Great for mid afternoon snack.

• adylinlyla By  adylinlyla
    09.29.11

Amazing little snacks. My 6 year old loves to take these for her snack during milk break at school and we have to watch our 1 year old with them because if she gets ahold of the box she wants them all!

• SweetSara By  SweetSara
    06.07.11

My fiancee bought these for me as a snack when the grocery store was out of the regular bags of Quaker Rice cakes. When he first brought them home I was disappointed, because no 100 calorie pack has ever satisfied my hunger. Not wanting to nag him, because I knew he was just trying to do something special for me, I had one as a snack the next day. The Quaker Mini Delights Rice Cake's that were Caramel Drizzle flavor, caught me by surprise! Not only were they absolutely amazing, they also filled me up! (Which can sometimes be a hard feet at lunch time) I wasn't left wanting more; there were just enough!

• angelgirl2410 By  angelgirl2410
    05.28.11

Very tatsty

• mjrafferty By  mjrafferty
    04.12.11

My family is trying to better choices and I have to say Quakes makes a lot of really yummy snacks!