Quaker Instant Oatmeal | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    02.04.15

I keep these at work so that I can have a good breakfast that fills me up until lunch. My favorite part is that they have added a water line in the bag so that you don't need measuring cups at work. Just fill your bowl with oatmeal, add water to line of the bag, microwave and eat. My favorite flavor is apples and cinnamon!

• Eileenann1 By  Eileenann1
    10.02.17

Great Breakfast

This oatmeal is the best on the market the taste is true to its flavor. Its so easy to grab and go I take packages t work just add water. Its a great breakfast.

• Travishackstaff By  Travishackstaff
    10.02.17

great quick breaksfast just have some fruit and juice youll be good to go

• ElleSeaton By  ElleSeaton
    09.29.17

Tasty and Affordable Breakfast

This breakfast item is a staple in my home. My 5 year old absolutely loves it.. She eats it EVERY morning for breakfast and will usually request it for dinner. It pairs well with just about anything and can be easily dressed up with fruit and nuts for an extra "something" . I give this 5 stars all the way being affordable, delicious and nutritious!!!!!

• CrystalT By  CrystalT
    09.29.17

Healthy and yummy!!

I was looking for something tasty yet also healthy for myself and my son to eat in the mornings for breakfast and came across this in the store. We tried it and loved it! Now we both eat this every morning and it gives us a healthy energetic start to our day!

• stef42678 By  stef42678
    09.22.17

Great Breakfast

This is such a quick and convenient way to have a healthy breakfast. I love the flavors and texture and each oatmeal packet is easy to take on the go. I like taking these to work and then they are easily made with some hot water. The oatmeal tastes great and is good for you.

• tufcookie25 By  tufcookie25
    09.20.17

nutritious breakfast

Tastes good, quick and easy, nutritious, I mostly get the maple and brown sugar choice and add in whatever fruits I have on hand.

• KatCramatte By  KatCramatte
    07.27.17

Save time and money

These are easily portable individually wrapped instant oatmeal packets that will save you so much time if you enjoy them. Whether you're in the office, going to school, or running errands, these oatmeals are a life saver. My favorite flavor is the brown sugar and maple and since I don't like maple I just add a little extra brown sugar to my bowl. The fruity flavors are pretty good too with peach and strawberry!

• anw2207 By  anw2207
    07.18.16

This oatmeal taste great and is so quick and easy to make to have a healthy great breakfast.

• Alicia18001 By  Alicia18001
    02.19.16

My family and daycare kids love this oatmeal. It is easy to prepare and a great start to a good breakfast in the morning, or even as a snack!

• KellyN By  KellyN
    02.10.16

We love the maple and brown sugar variety. My 15yr old son is starting to want to watch what he eats and he doesn't like to eat at school. He has started making himself this in the AM before school which keeps him satisfied until he comes home from school. He has been wanting to have it for lunch as well (he likes to eat at home), but I have been trying to get him to add some fruit to it for more of a balance. All in all it makes a hectic life a bit easier when kids can make their own food once and awhile.