Q-Tips Cotton Swabs Review | SheSpeaks

• Starlucero By  Starlucero
    02.10.21

Great

They are really good for a lot of things. I like to use them to fix my eyeliner

• wel21l By  wel21l
    02.10.21

Theese are by far the best product of it?s kind once in awhile there?s one that is not a good one to use over the years it happens occasionally

• Mayalicious13 By  Mayalicious13
    02.03.21

Best q tips ever!

These are the best q tips you can ever buy!good quality.

• jenrenh By  jenrenh
    02.02.21

The Best!

Q-Tips Cotton Swabs are the only cotton swabs I will buy. I have tried the other brands but they just don't compare. Q-Tips Cotton Swabs are great for cleaning many things.

• e_zapp16 By  e_zapp16
    02.01.21

Good quality Q-tips

My fiancé and I only buy this brand of Q-tips. We have tried buying off brands or cheaper brands and we always find ourselves unhappy with them. May sound silly because there just Q-tips, but other brands seem to be flimsy or the Cotton falls off easily. These are the best in my opinion & work well for just about anything you may need them for.

• janiejanie123 By  janiejanie123
    01.31.21

Excellent Product

My family and I have never been disappointed with Q-tip brand products. I buy the largest container and use them for personal reasons and crafts! I paint and they are ideal for smoothing colors on canvas and paper. I've been using Q-tips for many decades and they never disappoint.

• FurBabies By  FurBabies
    01.27.21

The Versatile Tip!

The only brand I trust. They?re soft but durable, unlike other brands. Versatile too! I use them to clean in cracks and crevices of windows, heater vents, inside car, and many other places.

• sisydc57 By  sisydc57
    01.26.21

Good stuff

Q-tips cotton swabs are great soft and absorbent great for sensitive area's and tricky areas to clean , apply make-up, remove make-up and so many other uses. Great price for a great product.

• mallgirl By  mallgirl
    01.14.21

Classic For A Reason

There's a reason that these are considered a classic, and that other brands are called "Q-Tips" by many shoppers. These are the original, and they work great. They do EXACTLY what they are supposed to do. You can't find a better Q-Tip product.

• TellAllAmy By  TellAllAmy
    01.14.21

#1 brand used in our home by everyone for health, beauty, to crafts, and cleaning. Household must have item :)

• MotherOfMadness2020 By  MotherOfMadness2020
    01.13.21

Definitely a Q-tip snob right here

I wish I would have bought stock in this product years ago I would be making $$$ just off my own households use lol with me and 3 daughters we definitely go through the q-tip and no other brand will do they are all lame and bend to easily. I use them for everything especially while doing makeup and deep cleaning!

• ycherry By  ycherry
    01.10.21

Great Working Product!

Best quality q-tips on the market! The brand that started it all!

• Rileym By  Rileym
    01.07.21

These are a great essential! I love these cotton swabs. They are dual sided which allows for more product in a box and prevents waste. They are very soft and never irritate my skin.

• Tay0914 By  Tay0914
    12.22.20

It helps with cleaning my ears, dusting inside tony holes, and also cleaning my dab rig or sharpening my eyeliner.

• SkincareJen19 By  SkincareJen19
    12.22.20

Multipurpose

Great product with multi purpose of use. Can be used for more than just your ears. I would recommend these to others. They aren't cheaply made so they're good quality.