Pyrex Portables | SheSpeaks

• aw5225 By  aw5225
    04.18.12

I received a few of these for my bridal shower several years ago, and I still use them a lot! Pyrex makes great quality products and I'm always giving Pyrex for bridal showers because I use them so often!

• TinaRofo By  TinaRofo
    11.02.11

I have had my pyrex portable for a few years. Keeps hot food hot and cold food cold. The only problem was the zipper broke within the first year of use.

• silvermetallic By  silvermetallic
    09.12.11

What a wonderful product! I tend to bring lasagna or similar dishes to family gatherings and this is perfect for not only transporting it easily, but keeping it warm as well!!

• squirrly By  squirrly
    09.09.11

My sister bought this for me years ago and it is a awesome thing when taking things to family gatherings.

• bloubeck By  bloubeck
    09.09.11

Pyrex Portables are so great. I use mine anytime I am taking a casserole somewhere. You just put in either the cold or hot pack depending on the foods temperature and then your casserole zip it up and go on your way.