Pyrex 1 Cup Measuring Cup Review | SheSpeaks

• dmp515 By  dmp515
    09.19.16

Pyrex measuring cup

I love Pyrex but.....the writing came right off my measuring cup!! Good thing I can pretty much guess where the measurements are so I can still use it. Not sure why this happened but I will still use Pyrex products.

• Justmissash By  Justmissash
    02.25.15

Really good product. Durable and easy to use and read. I've been using for a while and the lines haven't faded like my other measuring cups.

• dravensnest By  dravensnest
    12.02.13

What I like the most about this is that you can bake in it!!

• saracot By  saracot
    11.23.13

The Pyrex 1 cup measuring cup has made all measuring needs that much easier. I use it almost every time I have to measure something and it has been extremely durable.

• caligirl4ever By  caligirl4ever
    11.22.13

It's a great measuring cup that makes it to measure anything. The glass is very clear and easy to read. Mine has lasted me forever and it hasn't shown any wear at all. Great product, Pyrex is known for its quality.

• Francesca_Bauknecht By  Francesca_Bauknecht
    07.12.13

Dropped it so many times and stays sturdy. It's great.

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom
    06.20.13

My mom used these constantly growing up. I remember she would frequently save the grease from whatever had she had cooked, sometimes to reuse in something else, other times just to get rid of it. They never busted open, even if the grease was pretty hot. I tried that same trick when I moved out into my own house with a glass measuring cup that was not Pyrex and quickly learned that not all glass measuring cups are the same, and that glass can explode!

• DMARMAR By  DMARMAR
    09.12.11

I use mt measuring cups all the time for everything. 13 years later they still are my "go to" cup. They hold up to the heat, the freezer, and my kids!

• Princesssss By  Princesssss
    09.09.11

I love anything Pyrex! This measuring cup is the best, thick, durable, and the lines dont rinse off when washing repeately. I even dropped it by accident and it didnt break or crack, it fell on the counter, but others probably would have broken.

• elph71 By  elph71
    09.09.11

I love Pyrex. It can handle extreme temperatures, just as long as it's not changing temperature too rapidly it will hold up beautifully and not crack. You've got to take care of Pyrex a little, but if you do, the Pyrex will take care of you. And I really like the measuring cups. The markings are indeed handy and easy to read, but the shape of the cups is what I really like. They leave a smaller footprint, and I need all the counter top real estate I can manage.

• lauralee By  lauralee
    09.07.11

I had my doubts when I purchased this read from the top measuring cup at Bed Bath and Beyond but it was the only one in stock. http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/product.asp?sku=10162386&utm_source=google&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=shopping I am now a lifelong convert. It is so much easier than needing to pour a little and then squint from the outside to see if it's the right amount. Now, I just look inside the cup and can see when I hit the mark I need.