Puristics Intensive Eye Treatment | SheSpeaks

• aolstad aolstad
    04.12.12

I agree with the other reviewers that it took quite a bit of effort to get out of the pump the first time. But now its a daily part of my routine. I love the consistency and how smooth it makes my eyes feel. I have sensitive skin and this product doesn't bother my skin at all. Great stuff and will for sure purchase more.

• bcp8718 By  bcp8718
    10.03.13

This product hydrates and moisturizes my skin so well. Other than the pump making it difficult to get the product out, i really like it. I now use it daily and so far love the results. I will definitely continue to purchase in the future!!

• mamalueh By  mamalueh
    01.06.13

I love this stuff. It is very thick, goes on smooth, and instantly makes my eyes look better. I have 3 different eye creams and I will never go back to them after trying puristics. LOVE it and highly recommend it.

• StormieMom By  StormieMom
    07.01.12

I really like this product. It feel good on my eyes and doesn't feel too greasy which I find a problem with quite a few eye creams. I think it also has helped with reducing eye puffiness that I have been experiencing lately.

• nico2317 By  nico2317
    06.08.12

good eye cream but I need extra water

• ajmorrison By  ajmorrison
    05.02.12

Good eye cream but I'm not very disciplined at using it. I like the product itself. Light, easy to apply, love the dispenser as opposed to a tiny little pot of eye cream that my fingers don't fit into. All in all, it's a good product. I would buy it again.

• annemarie By  annemarie
    04.15.12

Really have to give this a failing mark only due to the fact that I have been pumping and nothing comes out.. Doesn't appear that the little pumper is broken. There were no specific instructions on having to prime it to get it to work. So sorry guys/girls this will have to get a failing mark from me.

• aolstad By  aolstad
    04.12.12

• kakleckner By  kakleckner
    04.10.12

I had difficulty getting the product out but once I did, it felt wonderful around my eyes! I could feel it tighten my skin as it absorbed. I would recommend this to friends and would love to make it a part of my daily routine.

• Terri57 By  Terri57
    04.10.12

Oh how my tired eyes loved this!!! I had no trouble using it.So a big thumps up on this!

• noelrocs By  noelrocs
    04.09.12

I really like this product! I love what the company stands for. I love how sociable they are on Twitter & Facebook. I love the coupons and sales that they offer. The eye cream is a nice, thick cream that absorbs well and lasts all night long. I've been using it for a week an I really like it. I think it's fragrance-free, because I don't remember smelling anything when I use it. The pump is a bit tricky to start, but you can do it! Just pump 50x or turn it over and bang it on the table with the lid on. It just needs to get started--yay for thick formulas! I'm only giving 4 stars because it's too soon to really know if it's working.