Purina Tidy Cats Immediate Odor Control Cat Litter Review | SheSpeaks

• Cmabeng By  Cmabeng
    09.14.17

Great product only thing that ever made my apartment not smell like cat

• corabishop By  corabishop
    11.18.15

This cat litter is great! My cats are very picky about the kind of litter they will use and they had absolutely no problem using this. The odor control and clumping was phenomenal! I will definitely be using this from now on and will recommend it to my friends.

• Budgirl By  Budgirl
    11.09.15

Easy to use nice scent. Cat seems to like it. 😽

• Wendy924 By  Wendy924
    09.30.15

I have 3 cats and I never have a problem with odor using Tidy Cat. I do find this to be quite dusty especially when pouring it in. But I would rather have a little dust then a smelly litter box. The price is also right. Tidy Cat is very reasonably priced!

• Jjlwood3 By  Jjlwood3
    07.28.15

my cat will not use this product. he hates the huge pieces of clay. they get stuck in his paws.

• Puniss By  Puniss
    04.23.15

I give this litter 4 stars for odor control, however I would rate it much lower for clumping power. Quite surprised that this particular product did not clump as well as other products from Tidy Cats. I love Tidy Cats litters, especially the one with the Glade air freshener scent in it, it always clumps well and is only slightly dusty. This litter could use some improvement in the lasting clumps department, they just break apart too easily.

• colbypetunia By  colbypetunia
    04.02.15

Works great, but very dusty. My cats like it.

• Atheneg By  Atheneg
    09.24.14

GOOD PRICE AND IT DOES WORK. I PREFER THE INSTANT ELIMINATION ONE THAT THEY HAVE. BUT THIS IS ONE OF MY #1 GO TOOS.

• TheJezPro By  TheJezPro
    06.23.14

It's alright, it keeps the smell away better than other products but it has so much dust and sadly it doesn't squeeze in the pee into a ball like other products...

• shrekmomma By  shrekmomma
    03.21.14

very happy with this product, controls smells much better than the wood pellets

• MeowMars007 By  MeowMars007
    03.20.14

It's an average litter. I don't expect much in the nutrition department from a company that makes cheap, low quality pet food full of fillers and by products, but the litter isn't great either. It's basically a bag of tiny rocks that causes mass quantities of dust to fly into the air when poured, shifted, and sifted. It is poor in the clumping department, poor in the odor control department- you could always smell the urine in it from walking in the door- and poor at lasting very long. Once urine is left in it, it crumbles so severely when scooped that it breaks apart and scatters all over the box. This also happens when the cat buries. The result is having to dump the entire thing much much sooner and having to scrub the bottom -where the urine collects- much more often. It tracks all over the floor and gets stuck between cat's paws. I recommend either the Blue walnut or the Clump & Seal. I will never go back.

• lildebbie31 By  lildebbie31
    03.20.14

Tidy Cats works well for my two cat house. Clumping could be better.

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom
    03.06.14

This stuff works well to cover up odors, but it doesn't clump nearly as much as I would like it to. When we use this I make sure to clean out the box every day since if the cat jumps in and digs around all the urine unclumps.

• MelyKae By  MelyKae
    01.14.14

My cat has been using this litter for a couple of years. I have no complaints other than the dust. Most litters have dust even when they say they don't. I have never had issues with a stinky litter box because I scoop it often. I would recommend this product to others.

• ConfidentVoice By  ConfidentVoice
    01.13.14

I only have one cat so it controls odor very well. However, I do not like that it seems to get caught under her paws and then she tracts it all over. I also found that it doesn't clump as well as some of the more expensive brands. For the price I think it is average.