Purina Tidy Cats Immediate Odor Control Cat Litter | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    03.06.14

This stuff works well to cover up odors, but it doesn't clump nearly as much as I would like it to. When we use this I make sure to clean out the box every day since if the cat jumps in and digs around all the urine unclumps.

• Cmabeng By  Cmabeng
    09.14.17

Great product only thing that ever made my apartment not smell like cat

• corabishop By  corabishop
    11.18.15

This cat litter is great! My cats are very picky about the kind of litter they will use and they had absolutely no problem using this. The odor control and clumping was phenomenal! I will definitely be using this from now on and will recommend it to my friends.

• Budgirl By  Budgirl
    11.09.15

Easy to use nice scent. Cat seems to like it. 😽

• Wendy924 By  Wendy924
    09.30.15

I have 3 cats and I never have a problem with odor using Tidy Cat. I do find this to be quite dusty especially when pouring it in. But I would rather have a little dust then a smelly litter box. The price is also right. Tidy Cat is very reasonably priced!

• Jjlwood3 By  Jjlwood3
    07.28.15

my cat will not use this product. he hates the huge pieces of clay. they get stuck in his paws.

• Puniss By  Puniss
    04.23.15

I give this litter 4 stars for odor control, however I would rate it much lower for clumping power. Quite surprised that this particular product did not clump as well as other products from Tidy Cats. I love Tidy Cats litters, especially the one with the Glade air freshener scent in it, it always clumps well and is only slightly dusty. This litter could use some improvement in the lasting clumps department, they just break apart too easily.

• colbypetunia By  colbypetunia
    04.02.15

Works great, but very dusty. My cats like it.

• Atheneg By  Atheneg
    09.24.14

GOOD PRICE AND IT DOES WORK. I PREFER THE INSTANT ELIMINATION ONE THAT THEY HAVE. BUT THIS IS ONE OF MY #1 GO TOOS.

• TheJezPro By  TheJezPro
    06.23.14

It's alright, it keeps the smell away better than other products but it has so much dust and sadly it doesn't squeeze in the pee into a ball like other products...

• shrekmomma By  shrekmomma
    03.21.14

very happy with this product, controls smells much better than the wood pellets