Purina One Urinary Tract Health Formula | SheSpeaks

• Brettslady By  Brettslady
    11.24.17

Made a difference for my older kitty who is prone to uti

• JamieS410 By  JamieS410
    07.04.14

My male cat gabber has FLUTD and we switched him to this when it started flaring up. It definitely helped encouraging him to eat when he wasn't feeling good. On top of that it was safe to give him considering the urinary issues he was having. This has been his permanent food since then and he really likes it. A bit more pricey than the normal food but its also less expensive than the prescription brand that I cant usually afford.

• carriemcullum By  carriemcullum
    04.07.12

my 10 year old cat hasa problem with crystals forming in his bladder and i almost lost him twice due to this. when i wasnt able to afford the prescrition formula i purchased this and he did well on it.

• msnmax By  msnmax
    12.01.11

use this product frequently.. expecially with being owned by 9 cats!

• Ilovemycats2 By  Ilovemycats2
    01.28.11

I feed my cats Purina One Urinary Tract Health and they Love it ! They never throw it up or get a urinary tract infection! This is the only food that they really cared for and that they didnt throw up. I definitely would reccomend Purina One Urinary Tract Health to a friend!

• purrrplej By  purrrplej
    11.12.10

I put my cat on Purina One Urinary Tract Health formula after he had a nasty UTI a few years ago. He tolerated the food, but didn't relish it. Still, I wanted to protect his health.... But then, my vet recommended a prescription brand from a good company, and I tried switching to that, and my cat loved the new food. Plus I felt good knowing he was eating the best quality, even though it was more expensive. So... the Purina One is probably okay for budget-conscious cat owners, and maybe other cats will like it more than I did. It's just not for me and my cat. So - I'm still saying recommend to a friend, in case their circumstances were different.