Purina Chef Michael s Dry Dog Food | SheSpeaks

• wigg8734 wigg8734
    02.02.14

I cannot recommend this food. It has yellow corn and soy products in it which are hard for dogs to digest. My dogs had extreme bowel issues after trying this food and I would never feed it to my pets ever again.

• NavyWife07 By  NavyWife07
    09.10.15

I do not like this food. The price isn't to bad, but you get what you pay for. My dog got super sick off this. I won't buy it again

• Rachael403 By  Rachael403
    03.25.15

I would give this 0 stars if I could. The ingredients listed are mostly junk. It didn't even make it home to the dogs after I saw the ingredients.

• teenster3 By  teenster3
    06.20.14

I bought this dog food for a few months, because our dog seemed to love it and it didn't list corn as the first ingredient, which is what I heard that you have to look out for. After sometime though it seemed like our dog didn't care for it as much and started going to the bathroom more and seemed more gassy. I have since switched over to a brand he enjoys much more.

• wigg8734 By  wigg8734
    02.02.14

• jamie059 By  jamie059
    10.29.12

I had a coupon for this dog food, so I thought I would buy it to try it out. My dogs totally hated it. (And they will usually eat just about anything!) The kibble in it is the consistency of styrofoam and it had no appetizing smell. I will not buy this again.