Purina Busy Chewnola Dog Treat | SheSpeaks

• teenster3 By  teenster3
    06.20.14

I thought this would be something new and a special treat for our dog. It probably would still be good (if not made in China, I didn't look to see then), but only used outdoors as it was very messy.

• tammybaby By  tammybaby
    05.01.14

My Chihuahua loves these. Pretty good value considering there's 2 in the package and they keep him entertained for quite a while I just wish they made minis for the smaller fur babies out there.

• LIZSHERBERT84 By  LIZSHERBERT84
    04.28.13

My puppy loved it, but does make a huge mess

• Xtina1206 By  Xtina1206
    04.19.13

My pups love these bones. I live in MD and travel to PA frequently and take my dogs with me most times. My dogs are small and these keep them busy for the whole round trip. They love munching on them in their crates while making the two hour drive. The granola ones do get messy and stuck in their fur, so I buy the ones without the granola instead and they love them just the same.

• kathym By  kathym
    01.09.12

My beagle loves these but they are messy so we've switched him to the ones without the granola stuff on the outside. Think they are called just Busy Rollhide or something like that.

• shelwoy By  shelwoy
    12.28.11

This is a favored treat of our beagle. She has a ritual that goes along with getting a Busy Bone Chewnola, she rubs her scent on it before she eats it, and her tail never stops wagging as she chews til nothing is left. The only downside of this item is the crumbs it leaves behind, but if it makes my beagle happy it is worth the clean up!

• love4999 By  love4999
    09.28.11

My boxer, Winston loves these. They are messy, so they are an outside only treat.

• LetMeTellYou By  LetMeTellYou
    02.10.11

My two beagles love these. Can be kind of messy though if your dog doesn't eat all the crumbs off the floor like mine do. Also noticed some crumbs stuck to their fur.

• jenniferr8240 By  jenniferr8240
    12.01.10

Our dog just loved these. Will recommend them!!

• kbusse By  kbusse
    10.12.10

My dog seemed to like the flavor much more than the Busy Bones, but it didn't keep him busy long.