Purex Ultra Free Clear Liquid Laundry Detergent | SheSpeaks

• Kclift By  Kclift
    06.29.18

Amazing for Sensitive Skin

We actually JUST bought a jug of this from our local Family Fresh store. I LOVE Purex because it's so afforable and the quality is amazing. The Ultra Free and Clear is PERFECT because our 3 yo has extremely sensitive skin. He breaks out over pretty much everything, but not this. It's great for these sensitive guys/gals!

• Indotspire By  Indotspire
    12.30.17

I recently switched to using this instead of the other laundry cleaner I purchased frequently. I love it. Everyone in my family has sensitive skin and no one has complained once.

• kelseakruger By  kelseakruger
    07.31.15

This detergent is absolutely wonderful. I've used it to wash my son's clothes as a newborn, because it is SO MUCH cheaper than actual baby detergent. Gets the clothes clean+no skin reactions for newborn = happymama.

• lickysplitnik By  lickysplitnik
    08.19.14

Perfect For washing clothes for children and adults who have allergies it was buy one get one get two free

• lmc4914 By  lmc4914
    07.31.14

This is good for the price..

• sonya_mind1967 By  sonya_mind1967
    07.28.14

This works so well. My granddaughter and son has to use it and it really works.

• bundiestar By  bundiestar
    07.18.14

I like the product but not love

• Rhiannon0207 By  Rhiannon0207
    07.11.14

My lucky son inherited my skin condition - extreme eczema. It covered his face and his torso. The dermatologist suggested that we wash all of our clothes (not just his) in Ultra Purex Free & Clear until his skin began to heal. I was worried that it wouldn't get our clothes clean enough -- my husband works on a farm and comes home covered in stuff I don't even want to guess what it is. Our clothes came clean - they smelled good - and this combined with the creams they put my son on his skin cleared up in no time.

• Geligurl By  Geligurl
    09.12.12

This detergent was great because it took all stains out yet it was very gentle to my sensitive skin.

• MissELF By  MissELF
    06.29.12

I use this detergent for my toddler who has Eczema. It cleans the clothes pretty well, doesn't break out her skin and is fairly priced,