Purex Triple Action | SheSpeaks

• smokies_girl smokies_girl
    08.17.16

BUY THIS NOW

I simply love this product! I have tried every detergent on the market and this is the only one that works. My husband and I suffer from sensitive skin, and this is the only one that doesn't give us hives. Totally recommend!

• UrsulaFoster By  UrsulaFoster
    08.17.17

Amazing stuff

Wish I could rate 10 stars - Geo technical core driller (think ALL earth sediments) & PUREX is the only stuff to clean his clothing - & BIZ - BIZ blows OXI out of the water

• sarahleannbradshaw1989 By  sarahleannbradshaw1989
    02.28.17

PUREX

I USED PUREX SEVERAL TIMES AND IT COULD NEVER GET MY KIDS CLOTHES CLEAN.

• smokies_girl By  smokies_girl
    08.17.16

BUY THIS NOW

• sns62098 By  sns62098
    07.12.16

clean clothes lol

I use this at home because my food store normally has sales on purex. I like it I use to only use tide and honestly I don't notice any difference and for the value I have switched to purex . The cost cant be beat. happy with the product and will recommend to friends.

• amberoo1981 By  amberoo1981
    06.02.16

This is my go to laundry soap.It is affordable and it is gentler than other name brand laundry soaps.

• HippyWifeHippyLife By  HippyWifeHippyLife
    04.21.16

My favorite and only brand of detergent. I have extremely sensitive skin and this is the only brand that does not break me out. There is a light floral scent that I appreciate.

• shebelieves By  shebelieves

Actually works

I am on a monthly income & have searched for the best bang for my buck that "really" gets your clothes clean.I have been thru alot of brands & no doubt believe Purex is simply the best!

• shebelieves By  shebelieves

Actually works

• mnpeeps77 By  mnpeeps77
    03.21.16

My #1 Laundry soap! I suffer from eczema and Purex is the only soap I have found that does not cause my eczema to get worse. Cleans great! I used it on all my sons clothing since birth with no issues. Gentle for him and me, while powerful.

• Cmbcpa By  Cmbcpa
    03.14.16

Not my #1 choice, but will purchase to save money and do recommend.