Purex Triple Action Review | SheSpeaks

• UrsulaFoster By  UrsulaFoster
    08.17.17

Amazing stuff

Wish I could rate 10 stars - Geo technical core driller (think ALL earth sediments) & PUREX is the only stuff to clean his clothing - & BIZ - BIZ blows OXI out of the water

• sarahleannbradshaw1989 By  sarahleannbradshaw1989
    02.28.17

PUREX

I USED PUREX SEVERAL TIMES AND IT COULD NEVER GET MY KIDS CLOTHES CLEAN.

• smokies_girl By  smokies_girl
    08.17.16

BUY THIS NOW

I simply love this product! I have tried every detergent on the market and this is the only one that works. My husband and I suffer from sensitive skin, and this is the only one that doesn't give us hives. Totally recommend!

• sns62098 By  sns62098
    07.12.16

clean clothes lol

I use this at home because my food store normally has sales on purex. I like it I use to only use tide and honestly I don't notice any difference and for the value I have switched to purex . The cost cant be beat. happy with the product and will recommend to friends.

• amberoo1981 By  amberoo1981
    06.02.16

This is my go to laundry soap.It is affordable and it is gentler than other name brand laundry soaps.

• HippyWifeHippyLife By  HippyWifeHippyLife
    04.21.16

My favorite and only brand of detergent. I have extremely sensitive skin and this is the only brand that does not break me out. There is a light floral scent that I appreciate.

• shebelieves By  shebelieves

Actually works

I am on a monthly income & have searched for the best bang for my buck that "really" gets your clothes clean.I have been thru alot of brands & no doubt believe Purex is simply the best!

• shebelieves By  shebelieves

Actually works

• mnpeeps77 By  mnpeeps77
    03.21.16

My #1 Laundry soap! I suffer from eczema and Purex is the only soap I have found that does not cause my eczema to get worse. Cleans great! I used it on all my sons clothing since birth with no issues. Gentle for him and me, while powerful.

• Cmbcpa By  Cmbcpa
    03.14.16

Not my #1 choice, but will purchase to save money and do recommend.

• deniserae81 By  deniserae81
    03.06.16

Purex is my 5th choice in laundry detergents. It works alright, but there are far better and far worse detergents. It mostly gets my laundry clean.

• PburgmomsalesMM By  PburgmomsalesMM
    01.29.16

Good smelling and cleans well but nothing extraordinary.

• bndrollins By  bndrollins
    01.09.16

Me and my husband has used this product for years! This is the only one on the market that can clean out clothes and not break him out. It definitely helps our budget that it's affordable.

• minky4 By  minky4
    04.01.15

I really like this detergent. It's super affordable, typically on coupon and actually works. My laundry smells fabulous after using this detergent and a little really goes a long way.

• lickysplitnik By  lickysplitnik
    08.19.14

I Bought this product recently because it was buy one get two free at Walgreens great product is abuse very affordable