Purex Fels Naptha Laundry Bar | SheSpeaks

• Priceless713 By  Priceless713
    12.28.16

Perfect soap for so many uses

I absolutely love this soap. So very safe to use so may ways for cleaning. Love this soap

• WarmNFuzzie By  WarmNFuzzie
    12.26.16

The BEST Kept Stain Remover Secret!

A friend told me about this stain remover and I decided to try it. It's hands down amazing! It's the only product that removes my husbands neck collar stain out of his white business shirts. I also use it on old baby food stains and it comes out like magic!

• homesteadmomma By  homesteadmomma
    12.20.16

Love It!

I use this to make homemade soaps around the house sometimes. I love the smell of the bar and how it works great with other soaps and enhances the other soaps. I highly recommend this to be in every household.

• kendra625 By  kendra625
    07.06.16

stain remover!

this works really well at removing stubborn stains. i actually used to shave it down and make homemade laundry detergent for two years until i realized i wasnt making detergent... i was just making soap. i thought my clothes were getting clean but they eventually started stinking, just pulled from dryer. I went back to store-bought detergent and my clothes are clean again. BUTTT!! this is a great bar to rub directly on a stain. just dont use it for those homemade detergents that are all over pinterest. :)

• Beautyblissnbluejeans By  Beautyblissnbluejeans
    07.06.16

Gets stains out

This is a great bar to have to get out unruly stains. I keep it in my laundry room. Nice smell.

• Dreammera By  Dreammera
    10.16.15

This laundry bar is a great stain remover but if you make your own laundry soap you must love a lime scent because that's what it makes laundry soap smell like that u make. Essential oils do not cover up the scent. Great at getting stains out of clothes that u have tried everything else on.

• lilmiss29 By  lilmiss29
    09.08.14

This stuff removes every kind of stain. I discovered it in college when I took an oil painting class and I now keep a bar of it in my laundry room to get out tough baseball dirt, grass stains, bloods, etc. It's the best thing!

• jennloerzel By  jennloerzel
    09.08.14

love this product. Works well, gets the job done.

• tammybaby By  tammybaby
    05.01.14

I used this in making my own laundry detergent. It has such a strong chemical smell to it that I ended up not using the detergent after I made. Even essential oil didn't really help to disguise the smell.

• janiea By  janiea
    04.05.14

I have never heard of this but would try it, and may even recommend it.