Purex Complete 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets Review | SheSpeaks

• dmvillano By  dmvillano
    10.26.15

I purchased these for a trip to Disney World. With airlines charging so much for luggage I had to find a way to keep the amount of clothes packed to a minimum. On the days we stayed and swam at the resort in the afternoon I used these to do laundry. They were great. The clothes came out clean and smelled wonderful. Best of all they take up little space in the suitcase and no not spill and make a mess.

• teetoehome By  teetoehome
    08.17.15

This was so convenient and easy to just throw in. They did get my cloths clean and I can see a college kid loving this

• tammyshycook7373 By  tammyshycook7373
    02.27.15

I love the convenience of this product and the smell. It just did not seem to remove stains from clothes as well as most detergents.

• bjjjmom4 By  bjjjmom4
    02.27.15

The convenience was great, esp for college students, but I don't think I would trust them on a full dirty load of work clothes

• BubblyMomma15 By  BubblyMomma15
    08.13.14

I like the products idea, minimizing the bottles that you have to carry to do laundry. The concept is pretty awesome but the smell is a little strong, and my local store only carries a certain number. Also, I would recommend this product more if it came with more scent options and was color fast. I am a CNA so my clothes get really nasty at work and it takes 2 sheets to get all of the filth completely off. I still swear by Purex liquid detergent though :)

• chloemarchant By  chloemarchant
    05.30.14

Pretty good product but I prefer other Purex products. I think they could have done better with this one.

• Tennis5 By  Tennis5
    05.23.14

Love this product! My kids use them at college too- they are space saving and clean clothes great! One of the best new products to come around in awhile! Love the scent!

• kristtie By  kristtie
    05.05.14

Don't really like this product. It didn't seem to get my clothes as clean as regular detergent. It would be a great product for college students or anyone who have to go to the laundrymat.

• Rosenna472 By  Rosenna472
    05.01.14

Purex Complete 3 in 1 Laundry Sheets are worth every cent. Give it a try.

• shrekmomma By  shrekmomma
    03.21.14

I liked this product, easy to use and store, cost was the same as the liquid but a lot of my stores have stopped carrying them

• pinkdragonfly By  pinkdragonfly
    03.19.14

Purex Complete 3 in 1 Laundry sheets are a perfect fit with my lifestyle. So easy to use and ready to go. Great price point. Already pre-measured and ready to use. just drop in your wash and let it do the work for you, then you put in your dryer after wash and let it finish out it's job!

• mlromero75 By  mlromero75
    11.30.13

I have used these before, but I didn't really feel that they worked that great. I couldn't really smell them on the clothes. The concept is great, but I feel that the clean clothes should really have the scent once they are done.

• kdarlin40 By  kdarlin40
    11.11.13

My fiancee and I drove over the road for three years, and these were fabulous! They take up very little space and accomplish the same as 2 or 3 larger products. They clean wonderfully, and our clothes always smelled fresh and were static-free. I recomend these highly

• morgansmom02 By  morgansmom02
    11.06.13

These are the world's easiest laundry items. Throw it in once and done! Gets your clothes clean, smells great and no static! They are a little expensive though.

• Kbabiesmommy By  Kbabiesmommy
    09.16.13

I love these I am a college student and they are super easy to store and super easy to use. My clothes always smell so good too.