Pureology Zerosulfate Purify Shampoo | SheSpeaks

• DChieffo By  DChieffo
    10.27.11

I thought this product was drying on my hair...my hair felt like hay! Would not reccomend it at all!

• vickeigh By  vickeigh
    10.27.11

This is a great weekly clarifying shampoo! If you have an oily scalp or use lots of hair products, clarifying is important to maintain a healthy scalp. Most clarifying shampoos contain a ton of drying detergents. I love that Pureology is sulfate free. It leaves my scalp clean without the drying it out. It also isn't loaded with alcohol, another culprit in may less expensive shampoos, so my hair feels soft despite just being clarified. I highly recommend this shampoo for weekly use.

• jlvega By  jlvega
    10.26.11

This product is absolutely fabulous. While I don't think it's suitable for every day use, it's perfect for a weekly or bi-weekly super cleansing. I feel like it removes all of the build-up of product and oils that accumulate throughout the week. After using, my hair is squeaky clean and light and soft. . I don't think I've ever been so satisfied with a shampoo.