Pureology Hydrate Conditioner Review | SheSpeaks

• Maribonbon By  Maribonbon
    03.16.15

By far my favorite conditioner! My hair is soft and silky and keeps my hi lighted hair well hydrated

• elsjones By  elsjones

Expensive but amazing

• sophiamarieg By  sophiamarieg
    09.24.14

I love this product and it works well however the downfall is the price!

• Jennifer9 By  Jennifer9
    09.24.14

A must but too expensive. My hair looks and smells so amazing after

• laice52487 By  laice52487
    09.13.14

this stuff is wayyyy expensive and while i liked the clean feeling of peppermint in my hair it didnt do that much!

• Mamilindabr By  Mamilindabr
    05.16.14

I have really thin hair and it helps maintain color and keeps hair soft.

• hokiefan2010 By  hokiefan2010
    01.16.14

Pureology hyrdate conditioner is what most of the hair salons and spas use in my area. It leaves my hair feeling shiny and smooth, yet it is lightweight. Because it contains tea tree oil, it minimizes the dry, flaky effect on the scalp. I plan to use this in the wintertime!

• zouzou87 By  zouzou87
    01.14.14

Hydrates from the first use. Will definitely use again.

• deikenb87 By  deikenb87
    01.14.14

I highly recommend this especially if you have color-treated hair or a sensitive scalp. Pretty pricey but a little goes a long way.

• kimkimsjourney By  kimkimsjourney
    10.01.13

Love it! A little pricey... but so worth it. I especially love the tingly feeling (from the peppermint... i think...) on my scalp when I let it sit for a little while

• linda2b By  linda2b
    09.23.13

It was ok , I really thought it would work better then it does

• beautyglamgrl By  beautyglamgrl
    09.20.13

Although this product is pricey when you start looking at it for the volume, you definitely get what you pay for. I was suckered into this by a relative and now have 3 gallon size bottles of this and the shampoo. I have very frizzy and curly hair that must be tamed with many heating tools, because of this I need to use something that is hydrating and this has been my holy grail product! Since using this I have noticed the strength in my hair, shine and less damage. my husband even loves this stuff because of the tingling sensation with both the shampoo N conditioner. I have even started using this on my 4 yr old daughter who has long beautiful curls that tangle easily. I would recommend this product to anyone , trust me you won't be disappointed!!

• katiemwebb By  katiemwebb
    07.05.13

Love this! leaves hair feeling and looking great! Lots of shine, very smooth, and best of all if you have a little dry scalp the conditioner has tea tree in it!!!

• courtneyhaueter By  courtneyhaueter
    09.17.12

When I can afford it, this is my number one pick for conditioner. I love the smell too. It really does condition my hair, without weighing it down or making it too shiny. I like that it is also a vegan product. I use it daily, no matter how I style my hair... it still works. There are other conditioners out there that work almost as well, but you have to use a lot of product. This one doesn't require a lot of conditioner to do the job! :)

• savyshopper By  savyshopper
    02.29.12

A wonderful hydrating conditioner.. like most of their line its a little higher price product but it works wonderful especially for compromised hair..! I use the whole product line and reccomend it especially for overstressed hair..