Purell Advanced Hand Sanitizer | SheSpeaks

• donnalee2001 By  donnalee2001
    06.05.20

Protection

Needed even more in these Covid-19 times. Being in the "higher risk" age group, we depend on this for even getting our mail and packages.

• HallieAllie By  HallieAllie
    06.05.20

sanitize

Purell Advanced Hand Sanitizer is great to use in between hand washings. I just need a small pump and rub it all over my hands.

• cchowanec By  cchowanec
    05.30.20

Purell is the best

This item is very convenient to have when I am unable to wash my hands. I feel very protected against contracting germs when I am using this product. This product comes in a few different scents with the original smelling one being my favorite due to its clean scent it leaves behind. I recommended this product to anyone who is unable to wash there hands when needed.

• kaaycatz By  kaaycatz
    05.22.20

Great sanitizer!

This is my all time favorite hand sanitizer! Affordable, would definitely recommend.

• jessicamac By  jessicamac
    04.09.20

Wish we had more

This has become so important for the past few weeks in quarantine, to use when we have to go out to the supermarket. We have just a small bottle, hope to be able to get more soon.