Pure Luxe Eyeshadow | SheSpeaks

• ddedwards By  ddedwards
    03.19.13

These last forever. Does not flake away or smudge. Huge selection of colors.

• ashleyhorton82 By  ashleyhorton82
    03.19.13

I have sample sizes of several of these shadows. They are gorgeous. Not brightly colored but wprk great for hihlight and contour.

• buggyangel By  buggyangel
    10.26.11

These are great eyeshadows with v good quality. I have bought a bunch of smaples and still using them. With a mixing medium/water colors come to life. Defintely recommend them with a primer and base though to get the actual pop of color. They work as great gliterry eyeliner too. These are great value for money.

• gravewithaview By  gravewithaview
    04.20.11

I just got 9 samples of Pure Lux eyeshadow in the mail and im impressed! I tried each out on my hand and they were a match to what i saw online, aswell as to what I see in the jar. I chose two like colors (Boy Toy & Erotica) and they blended together great! I see no problems with these shadows; they work well wet and dry. So happy with my purchase! I would reccomend these shadows to anybody - from the avid collector to the girl on the go. they have a color for everybody!