Pur Minerals 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup Foundation SPF 15 Review | SheSpeaks

• Hillbillyland_chix By  Hillbillyland_chix
    09.27.17

Love, Love, Love this Mineral Make Uo!

This is my favorite mineral make up hands down. I could never get B.E. to match up and look good on my skin no matter what colors I mixed together or how I applied it. It never looked right on me and made my fine lines and pores stand out. Then I found this a Ulta and feel in love. The color choices suit my skin tone and looks flawless, and is build-able. It's so versatile I can use it alone or as finishing powder for use liquid foundation when I need more coverage, on top my favorite primer for my easy daytime look, ect.. This is a winner in my book.

• snugarbear By  snugarbear
    07.11.14

I normally don't like powder, but this is light, not heavy feeling at all. It gives good coverage and love having the compact to carry with me.

• Kelsey700 By  Kelsey700
    08.14.13

I will never use another foundation! I have fair skin, dark circles, and acne scars and the Pur Mineral foundation covers everything without feeling heavy. I also love that it has SPF in it because SPF in liquid or cream foundations tend to break me out. Pur Minerals has shea butter in it that prevents your skin from looking dry or powdery too. I was using a loose mineral powder that was too messy and expensive when you factor in all the product that was left floating in the air.

• ibahowell By  ibahowell
    04.12.13

Great pressed powder. I use this on a regualr basis. It has great coverage for a freckeled complextion. I am fair and freckeled so it is hard to always get coverage. With a face primer this is great.

• shaktimom By  shaktimom
    10.12.11

Great everyday makeup, especially during the summer months. I've been using this product for over a year now, and it definitely is a sheer lightweight foundation. I use the golden beige and they have now added more color choices with a light tan now. The foundation works well transitioning through the seasons (just use less/more bronzer on top). Pur minerals does not cake or settle into wrinkles like some less expensive brands. I highly recommend this product.

• kaylac By  kaylac
    03.12.11

i like it.. it works great and gives me coverage without blimishes.. i would love to have the mirror on top is the only thing i would change

• mandj975 By  mandj975
    03.11.11

I love pur minerals. I have scoured stores trying to find something that works for me and pur minerals was the only thing that not only looked natural but felt amazing too. I did not feel like a had anything caked on my face but it still covered the areas I was having issues with. I will never go back to buying regular makeup.

• cocojoy By  cocojoy
    03.08.11

I started a new job at a make up store that sold Pur minerals and was given a mini make over and fell in love. Pur minerals has a natural coverage and feels very light on the skin .

• vintagepurple By  vintagepurple
    02.13.11

i love this stuff, i started with bare minerals but they didn't have a color to match me, but the pur matches perfectly i also prefer the press powder

• gr8belief By  gr8belief
    03.08.10

I agree! great coverage without feeling heavy. i wanted something easier to travel with than my bare minerals. the 2 lighter shades both work well on my skin. awesome foundation. a ittle overpriced, in my opinion, but we'll see how long it lasts!

• VictoriaLayne By  VictoriaLayne
    02.11.10

I have extremely pale skin and because of that finding foundation that will match my coloring is quite difficult. So when the foundation I had been using started to become to dark, I started the search again. I was at Ulta looking around when I stumbled across Pur Minerals brand makeup. The porcelain color looked like it would be a good match, so I bought it. I love this makeup! It feels light on the skin and has really good coverage. I will admit that I do not have very many problem spots but I do have some redness on my cheeks that takes makeup with better coverage to blend out and this makeup does exactly that. The only thing that I do not like about this product is where the mirror is located. I have used products with the mirror in the underneath compartment but for some reason handling this product is a little awkward.