Marketing Proposal Manager
SheSpeaks build and operate custom communities and engagement, enabling brands to ignite, amplify and sustain brand awareness, engagement, sales and advocacy. The SheSpeaks network consists of 160,000 women with an immediate reach of 12 million consumers.
SheSpeaks integrated offline and online platform enables brands to tap into an engaged community of women influencers for product trial, measurable word of mouth conversations, user-generated content creation and sharing (product written reviews, video testimonials, meal tips, etc.) engagement across social networks (Facebook, Twitter, etc.), in-store sales and long term advocacy.
Are you bright, ambitious and passionate about good marketing ideas?
We are looking for a creative mind with business sense to pull together compelling proposals to our potential clients that demonstrate why SheSpeaks delivers the most comprehensive results and the most engaged member advocates for brands today.
Work in an open, collaborative and creative working environment. We are fast paced and eager to build a team of "can do" people to help build for success.
• Idea generation and proposal writing for incoming RFP and RFI’s
• Work with the marketing and business development teams to coordinate needs and build program ideas and strategies for specific client proposals
• Generate sales collateral, including product presentations, sell sheets, standard proposals, mailings, etc., to effectively communicate the unique selling proposition for SheSpeaks and SocialSpeaks
• Work with Marketing and Business development to participate in sales calls to understand and develop ideas and bring each program proposal to life for clients
• Maintain marketing tools and status reports
• Ability to effectively communicate with the business development team and clients, as well as with colleagues and designers in a collaborative way
• Familiarity and use of research, partnerships, promotions and more to effectively engage clients in our category
• Team player with a “can-do” attitude
• Strong work ethic and ability to take control of projects
• Candidates must have a balance of strategic and creative ability, strong interpersonal skills and time management
· College degree (in business or marketing a bonus)
· 3 - 5 years previous sales or marketing experience required; previous bid/proposal experience preferred.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as a strong attention to detail.
· Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with, and coordinate the efforts of individuals at all levels across the organization.
· Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
· Proficiency in PowerPoint, Word, Excel and the Internet
Full time position based in New York Office, 276 5th Ave.
Salary: $40k - $60k based on experience
Contact: Fiona Pietruski via email firstname.lastname@example.org with your application.