Propel Fitness Water

Propel Fitness Water

4.3
              Rated #87 in Beverages
30 Reviews 4.3/5 stars

Love this water, kiwi strawberry is my favorite. Its delicious and keeps me feeling energized. I drink it at work and the gym.

Good Stuff I love this water. It has a very nice taste and the price point is acceptable. I enjoy the different flavors, grape is probably my favorite though.

thirst quencher and great flavore enjoyed the taste and it quenches the thirst love the flavors

Love this water. Love the grape my favorite by far.

I am a lover of water! And,there are only certain brands I drink! This is 1 of them! It is refreshing,sparkling water! I love the flavored and unflavored brands! If you want a natural,delicious taste,this is it!

I love this flavor water,I am a very big fan of flavored water.I not a big fan of plain water at all.

Just like any other flavored water. Don't like the grape flavor though, but I don't like maybe grape flavored things so these are pretty great otherwise. It was also last week's Free Friday Download for Kroger

It quenches my thirst! It is a great alternative to water and I have yet to try one that has a bad flavor or aftertaste!

So good! Low calorie and tasty.

What a great healthy alternative if you are just bored of drinking water! 0 calories is wonderful and one of the main reasons that I love propel! Not to mention the taste...They have great flavors!

Great tastes and help to re hydrate you after working outside..

So good! Low calorie and tasty. I love all the flavors.

I love this product. Anything that can give water flavor, without tasting "watered down" is perfect for me! Propel does just that.

I use to love Propel lemon water, until they messed with the formula. They changed the taste of it when they did that and now I can't drink it.