Propel Fitness Water | SheSpeaks

• divasundae divasundae
    09.17.12

This stuff is liquid gold! The lemon is a great sweet and tangy drink to have. Great if your dehydrated but not in the mood for bottle or tap water.

• Zerataku By  Zerataku
    06.22.16

Love this water, kiwi strawberry is my favorite. Its delicious and keeps me feeling energized. I drink it at work and the gym.

• Ambeezy01 By  Ambeezy01
    06.10.16

Good Stuff

I love this water. It has a very nice taste and the price point is acceptable. I enjoy the different flavors, grape is probably my favorite though.

• Ambeezy01 By  Ambeezy01
    06.10.16

Good Stuff

• Pandamomof3 By  Pandamomof3
    06.09.16

thirst quencher and great flavore

enjoyed the taste and it quenches the thirst love the flavors

• Linseylou By  Linseylou
    04.03.16

Love this water. Love the grape my favorite by far.

• Destiny9206 By  Destiny9206
    03.13.16

I am a lover of water! And,there are only certain brands I drink! This is 1 of them! It is refreshing,sparkling water! I love the flavored and unflavored brands! If you want a natural,delicious taste,this is it!

• littlecountrygirl By  littlecountrygirl
    11.25.15

I love this flavor water,I am a very big fan of flavored water.I not a big fan of plain water at all.

• alwaysinl0v3 By  alwaysinl0v3
    07.08.14

Just like any other flavored water. Don't like the grape flavor though, but I don't like maybe grape flavored things so these are pretty great otherwise. It was also last week's Free Friday Download for Kroger

• SamanthaV18 By  SamanthaV18
    07.05.14

It quenches my thirst! It is a great alternative to water and I have yet to try one that has a bad flavor or aftertaste!

• lovingmomof5 By  lovingmomof5
    08.30.13

So good! Low calorie and tasty.