Propel Fitness Water Powder Lemon Review | SheSpeaks

• kilehiggins By  kilehiggins
    02.19.14

I love lemonade. This has a VERY strong lemon flavor. If you are not into the stong flavor then only use half the packet. I love the Propel bottles too!

• awheel3er By  awheel3er
    10.23.13

The flavor is too strong for the recommended amount and I don't love the type of sugar substitute used.

• couchfamily93 By  couchfamily93
    10.22.13

It had a very good flavor to it with no aftertaste. It is really nice for hot summer days to keep you hydrated. I use it for my daughter when she is playing on her volleyball team. She is diabetic and it help to keep her hydrated and keeps her blood sugar more stable so that she doesn't go love. I of course love the convenience of them too.

• topdogmom696 By  topdogmom696
    04.24.13

I tried this just for the extra vitamins and minerals. It tasted grate and I would definitely recommend it.

• savyshopper By  savyshopper
    03.23.11

We love this especially when we are going on hikes.. We love this product.

• lesh80 By  lesh80
    05.10.10

Propel is great tasting and very convientant to carry around

• tylerkennedy By  tylerkennedy
    05.08.10

this is so good. so portable, we keep an entire two boxes in the van, along with a case of water. we take them to the ball field and just hold our heads up high when we see people spending 3.00 on a bottle of premade kind when we just open our packet and pour it into our water that has been in an ice chest.

• karen4533001 By  karen4533001
    05.06.10

I drink Propel, which I buy at Target, everyday. I love the fact that they don't have added coloring. That way, when I drip on my workout shirt, it doesn't show. I have recommended Propel to anyone who will listen.

• hardymem By  hardymem
    04.02.10

Did not like it at all, it was not a good taste for me

• conlatda By  conlatda
    03.21.10

I really like the convenience of these and the flavors are great. I will keep them handy when I am gardening. At 55 I love getting my calcium.

• maribelcruz0 By  maribelcruz0
    03.08.10

Although they are easy to use and handy, they lack flavor. I disagree with it being powerfully sweet. I do like that they are calcium fortified and contain antioxidants. Will try giving to my kids to give them extra calcium in their diets.

• KLHunter By  KLHunter
    03.06.10

I TOTALLY WAS EXCITED ABOUT THE CALCIUM FORTIFICATION AND THE TASTE WAS FANTASTIC.

• mgreene247 By  mgreene247
    03.05.10

I received the lemonade and it was great. I did find that I only needed1/2 pack for 16oz of water.

• MingMing By  MingMing
    03.05.10

I LOVED IT, why didn't anyone think of this before. I hate the taste of milk, and will hardly drink water. Well this is the way I get both, water and calcium. The variety of flavors is good. It's so easy to pour it in a bottle of water and shake. My kids take some to school everyday. The won't leave home without some. Thanks for the sample and the coupons. Great product .

• gail14 By  gail14
    03.03.10

I got the lemonade flavor and loved it - will definitely purchase this in the future