Propel Fitness Water Powder Lemon | SheSpeaks

• kilehiggins By  kilehiggins
    02.19.14

I love lemonade. This has a VERY strong lemon flavor. If you are not into the stong flavor then only use half the packet. I love the Propel bottles too!

• awheel3er By  awheel3er
    10.23.13

The flavor is too strong for the recommended amount and I don't love the type of sugar substitute used.

• couchfamily93 By  couchfamily93
    10.22.13

It had a very good flavor to it with no aftertaste. It is really nice for hot summer days to keep you hydrated. I use it for my daughter when she is playing on her volleyball team. She is diabetic and it help to keep her hydrated and keeps her blood sugar more stable so that she doesn't go love. I of course love the convenience of them too.

• topdogmom696 By  topdogmom696
    04.24.13

I tried this just for the extra vitamins and minerals. It tasted grate and I would definitely recommend it.

• savyshopper By  savyshopper
    03.23.11

We love this especially when we are going on hikes.. We love this product.

• armymom2 By  armymom2
    05.19.10

This is a good product. I love the convenience and they taste good too. I love the lemon and the Kiwi-strawberry.

• prasmussen By  prasmussen
    05.19.10

We love propel so far we have not gotton one flavor we did not like

• corvette67777 By  corvette67777
    05.15.10

I buy the lemon now. and yes, like some of you, i don't put the entire packet in either. i make about 2 glasses with one packet.

• Dewymooneve By  Dewymooneve
    05.15.10

Wonder taste and easy to use ..... I only used half a pack in a standard bottle water it was more then enough ...

• lesh80 By  lesh80
    05.10.10

Propel is great tasting and very convientant to carry around