Proctor Gamble Head and Shoulders Dry Scalp Shampoo | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    12.09.15

LOVE THIS PRODUCT! Lathers really nice and has a great scent. Works really well on that dry wintertime scalp!

• TaylorMozer By  TaylorMozer
    05.23.18

NECESITY

Only product that will keep my hair from being greasy after one day! They have 2 in 1 bottle for shampoo and conditioner or a body of each separately.

• MsJones06 By  MsJones06
    04.27.18

Great shampoo

This shampoo is a favorite product in my household. Having two teenage boys with thick hair, they love it and refuse to use anything else.

• SamNau By  SamNau
    04.21.18

No Dandruff

I use this shampoo for dry scalp and dandruff issues. It really clean my hair very well. I use it once a week, I like it.

• Tb92diesel By  Tb92diesel
    02.27.18

I can always count on not having to worry about flakes on my sholders when i use this shampoo. It also has cooling sent to it which makes my scalp feel cool and refreshed.

• GarfieldMichay By  GarfieldMichay
    02.08.18

Favorite shampoo during Winter

All I can say is what this product claims is 100% legit! I am currently here in Seoul, South Korea for short term visiting student and it is winter here at this moment. I don't know but, suddenly I got dandruff and it's grossed. The only product I think of is Head & Shoulders and all I can say is BYE BYE DANDRUFF! I highly recommend this and really effective!

• sPuchany By  sPuchany
    08.25.17

I didn't care for this product. I bought a bottle of Head & Shoulders to help with a slight dandruff issue. After about two weeks of using this product, my dandruff was worst then before. I stopped using this product because my hair started falling out.

• forevercluelessx By  forevercluelessx
    08.06.16

I like it

I use this shampoo often since it keeps the dandruff away! There a different scents which is awesome. The only thing I dislike is that it is not safe for dyed hair, it makes the dye fade fast so you need to be very careful when using it.

• Melisap By  Melisap
    06.23.16

While younger I used this product a lot because I suffered from dr scalp which led to dandruff and cleaned my scalp really well.

• Cmiamia By  Cmiamia
    06.23.16

Helps

I use this a lot because I have bad dandruff and eczema, it helps for the time being but I do have to wash my hair once a week

• dgipson2 By  dgipson2
    06.22.16

Works Wonders

This product goes above & beyond the rest. I've used it for years and have never had flakes or dry scalp.