Proctor & Gamble Head and Shoulders Dry Scalp Shampoo Review | SheSpeaks

• TaylorMozer By  TaylorMozer
    05.23.18

NECESITY

Only product that will keep my hair from being greasy after one day! They have 2 in 1 bottle for shampoo and conditioner or a body of each separately.

• MsJones06 By  MsJones06
    04.27.18

Great shampoo

This shampoo is a favorite product in my household. Having two teenage boys with thick hair, they love it and refuse to use anything else.

• SamNau By  SamNau
    04.21.18

No Dandruff

I use this shampoo for dry scalp and dandruff issues. It really clean my hair very well. I use it once a week, I like it.

• Tb92diesel By  Tb92diesel
    02.27.18

I can always count on not having to worry about flakes on my sholders when i use this shampoo. It also has cooling sent to it which makes my scalp feel cool and refreshed.

• GarfieldMichay By  GarfieldMichay
    02.08.18

Favorite shampoo during Winter

All I can say is what this product claims is 100% legit! I am currently here in Seoul, South Korea for short term visiting student and it is winter here at this moment. I don't know but, suddenly I got dandruff and it's grossed. The only product I think of is Head & Shoulders and all I can say is BYE BYE DANDRUFF! I highly recommend this and really effective!

• sPuchany By  sPuchany
    08.25.17

I didn't care for this product. I bought a bottle of Head & Shoulders to help with a slight dandruff issue. After about two weeks of using this product, my dandruff was worst then before. I stopped using this product because my hair started falling out.

• forevercluelessx By  forevercluelessx
    08.06.16

I like it

I use this shampoo often since it keeps the dandruff away! There a different scents which is awesome. The only thing I dislike is that it is not safe for dyed hair, it makes the dye fade fast so you need to be very careful when using it.

• Melisap By  Melisap
    06.23.16

While younger I used this product a lot because I suffered from dr scalp which led to dandruff and cleaned my scalp really well.

• Cmiamia By  Cmiamia
    06.23.16

Helps

I use this a lot because I have bad dandruff and eczema, it helps for the time being but I do have to wash my hair once a week

• dgipson2 By  dgipson2
    06.22.16

Works Wonders

This product goes above & beyond the rest. I've used it for years and have never had flakes or dry scalp.

• dbwangel By  dbwangel
    06.16.16

My teen son loves this product as he's got very dry scalp and dandruff issues that can be a huge self esteem issue. I am very pleased with this product all around.

• kik1234 By  kik1234
    06.10.16

Bye Bye Flakes

Honestly the smell is not all great. But it does work for an itchy scalp and dandruff. I use this 2 times a week to keep flakes away and keep my scalp in great condition. You can use along with your regular conditioner or the coupling head and shoulders conditioner that goes with it. They also have a 2 in 1 shampoo/conditioner that works great too. Its really affordable under $5 at Walmart. It lathers up great and rinses clean from my hair, no residue.

• bigdogs By  bigdogs
    06.03.16

Helps my dry scalp and has nice scent not like the old smell. Hair does well when styling after using it. I use it about once a week to control dry skin.

• Kpoteete By  Kpoteete
    05.24.16

Dandruff free

I like be this product. It's the only product that stop me from scratching holes in my head and excessive dandruff.

• ManicMom By  ManicMom
    04.06.16

My Daughter and Husband both deal with dandruff and several times we have tried Head and Shoulders to see no results. It seems to make my Daughter's hair real sticky afterwards. For us it has been a no go over here.