Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Hair Color | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    03.12.14

I used this and the color started fading pretty badly in my hair by around 6 or 7 weeks. I had to recolor with a different brand (which stayed a lot longer). I'm not sure why this didn't stay in my hair as well - it could have been application, hair condition, etc., but I have colored my hair many times and this is the first time I've ever had a color fade so quickly. I went for a color that was lighter than usual, so perhaps that is why. As far as application, everything went on quite easy and I had no troubles using the system.

• JustMissAsh By  JustMissAsh
    02.24.15

Used one of their hair color products once and was satisfied. It did fade a little after first wash. And price could be more affordable. But it still looked nice and was easy to use

• 1andonlySylvia By  1andonlySylvia
    12.25.14

Excellent hair color ! Covers the gray. I know most hair stylists recommend you rinse with cool water so your color stays longer....sorry, I like my warm showers....but it's worth the money...not too expensive. Use with a coupon ...bonus!

• SummerSunflower By  SummerSunflower
    12.25.14

I'm 8 months pregnant and dyed my hair with this. It sounds crazy, but the reason I did was because there aren't harsh chemicals like in other dyes. With every single boxed hair dye I've ever used my scalp has burned and the smell of chemicals is overwhelming. This hair dye didn't smell at all or burn. It was amazing. I had different colors in my hair that needed to be well, one color. This stuff completely evened out the platinum blonde, dark blonde, and black. Now my hair is a beautiful copper blonde color, the box called it "Golden Auburn." I'm also using the special shampoo and conditioner with this hair dye. I'm not sure if that makes a huge difference or not. But the color is staying in really well. Best hair dye ever. I'll never go back to using anything else.

• CourtDez3035 By  CourtDez3035
    11.20.14

I really liked this hair color. It has always given me a nice vibrant color. It does fade by 6-8 weeks but that is normal for boxed hair dye. If you want a dye that will last longer I recommend going to get your hair colored at a salon.

• mwritesabout By  mwritesabout
    09.25.14

This is a beautiful, wonderful at-home color. I normally use Redken products (my colorist gave me the formula), but I was out of town and noticed major root growth, so I caved in and grabbed Sassoon's light auburn dye. It's stunning, and if I ever have the same problem, I won't hesitate to use Sassoon's products again.

• Verudiaz By  Verudiaz
    06.30.14

Getting old so I need to dye my hair more frequently, Vidal Sassoon pro series help take care of my gray hair without the damage of chemicals.

• scooter78 By  scooter78
    06.28.14

Beautiful color but didn't last long. Became very dull looking fast

• AngelWigginton By  AngelWigginton
    06.05.14

Faded pretty fast

• khd023 By  khd023
    06.04.14

I've tried almost every single kind of at-home hair color out there, and this is definitely one of my favorites now. It works great - the color really comes out looking as it promises. And it doesn't seem as damaging as some of the other at-home hair colors - your hair comes out feeling soft after you rinse and use the provided conditioner, and the color itself doesn't have quite as intense of a chemical smell as some of the other at-home kits.

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom