Private Selection Dark Chocolate Pretzel Bark with Sea Salt | SheSpeaks

• sandramburns1959 By  sandramburns1959
    10.19.17

Salty, crunch and chocolate. What's not to love?

These are incredible. Crunch and chocolate in one!! Yummy.

• kwheeler1223 By  kwheeler1223
    10.19.17

So fantastic!

I am addicted to these pretzels. The private selection brand does a great job using finer ingredients to give their products an edge over the rest.

• jessrowell77 By  jessrowell77
    04.16.17

Sweet and Salty Goodness Combined!

I think that the Private Selections Dark Chocolate Pretzel Bark with Sea Salt tastes so delicious. It has the perfect blend of sweet and salty flavors with the sweet dark chocolate and the salty pretzel pieces combined together. I ate one piece and was immediately hooked. This Private Selections Dark Chocolate Pretzel Bark with Sea Salt is not too crunchy and is easy to eat and enjoy. I love the packaging too because I can take this tasty treat with me on the go without worrying about making any messes. I will definitely be purchasing this product in the near future. I would recommend Private Selections Dark Chocolate Pretzel Bark with Sea Salt to anyone who enjoys a delicious sweet yet salty treat. I would also recommend this product to those who are on the go a lot and need a snack that they can carry with them on the go.