Primal Pit Paste Primal Pit Paste strong | SheSpeaks

• CaitlinB CaitlinB
    10.04.13

Seeing how all those common deodorants in stores give me filmy armpits that break out from it, I went all natural (haha). I love primal pit paste, i have tried Tom's Of Maine, and their products are not strong enough for me. Primal pit paste has amazing scents plus they work great. But do note, if changing from those "cheap" deodorants with their cheap and questionable ingredients, give yourself a week or two to adjust to the all natural products in primal pit. I recommend this products to anyone and everyone,. Honestly, i think half of the ingredients allowed in common deodorants (dove, secret, etc...) should be banned. People should do their research; its critical to one's health... To sum up my review, Be good to your self, be good to your health, switch to primal pits paste! oh! its great for both men & women! http://www.primalpitpaste.com

• Kclift By  Kclift
    06.29.18

My #1 Favorite Natural Deoderant

Primal Pit is my FAVORITE natural deoderant. It is a tad on the pricey side, but it's fantastic. Doesn't feel sticky or gross, goes on dry, and lasts a long time. Lavender is my favorite smell. I don't have any more to say apart from spend the extra money and try this. Especially if you haven't used a natural brand before, go big and get this.

• Brettslady By  Brettslady
    11.24.17

Excellent for extra odor protection during hot flashes!!

• Trulyyourjenny By  Trulyyourjenny
    08.02.16

Love love love

This is an amazing product. No artificial ingredients. Short ingredient list and I can pronounce/ recognize all of them. I like the lavender one the best. Really works all day. Just a little goes a long way.

• Beautyblissnbluejeans By  Beautyblissnbluejeans
    07.06.16

Goodbye stinky pits

Finally a natural deo that works. I had tried several brands and none worked til I found this. Keeps me feeling and smelling fresh. I only wish it came in a stick form.

• CaitlinB By  CaitlinB