Presto Salad Shooter | SheSpeaks

• Adelleen By  Adelleen
    12.29.11

I love my salad shooter. When I first received it I thought it would sit in the cabinet unused. It is the best thing for cheese and veggie. Makes the best coleslaw. I even use it to chop nuts. Love it.

• DreamN By  DreamN
    09.12.11

This is a wonderful product to have. It does an amazing job shredding cheese, and veggies - and makes everything look nice and presentable. The product cleans up easily and it's not very big so it's easy to store in a kitchen drawer!

• puravida By  puravida
    09.09.11

I have had a Presto Salad Shooter for over twenty years! They still sell the original model - and it really works! It's ideal for grating cheese and carrots, as well as other veggies like zucchini and cucumbers. It's easy to set up, easy to wash, and the consistency of the grating is really good. I highly recommend this to people who like to use veggies in a lot of different ways (breads, cakes, muffins, salads, and side or main dishes) and who like simple time-saving products. I have a Cuisinart as well, but when I just need to grate one item quickly, I'll use the Salad Shooter.