Presto Poplite Hot Air Corn Popper | SheSpeaks

• thriftyqueen1992 By  thriftyqueen1992
    11.12.18

Burnt popcorn

I bought this item at walmart and used it once before it started burning kernels and had to return it. The next one I got did the same thing. Maybe walmart got a bad batch who knows?

• empusagirl By  empusagirl
    08.28.18

Easy and Less Wasteful

We used to buy microwaved popcorn and the bags would either burn on the bottom or a lot of the popcorn wouldn't pop. I finally bought us one of these and some kernels and this is so much better. Just fill the little dish on top with kernels. When the popcorn popper is warmed up, pour the kernels in there and put the little dish back on top. The kernels heat up, pop and the popcorn will come out of the front. It's that easy! It saves us money and wastes less kernels. We love it!

• mizkwx1 By  mizkwx1
    06.17.18

Healthy popcorn.

Works great. Love it. I'm on my second one just because I broke the top of the old one that I've had for 40 years. It still works though.

• rhondaspok By  rhondaspok
    10.22.14

I like it, but cant get the salt to stick.

• Meganelewin By  Meganelewin
    05.14.14

Makes wonderful popcorn without the oil.!

• allisonmarie43 By  allisonmarie43
    05.05.12

My mom passed her's down to me that she received as a wedding gift and I love it. I can pop a little or alot, put on whatever I want, and I never have to worry about the smell of burned popcorn like you do with the microwave stuff. My dogs love that it shoots it out and they run all over snatching up pieces that miss the bowl

• Khoward1221 By  Khoward1221
    03.20.12

I love popcorn but the microwave kind is SO bad for you! But this air popper makes everything better! It even has a butter melter on the top!

• hgoncalves By  hgoncalves
    09.14.11

I used to buy microwave popcorn but it always burned or I had many kernels that did not pop. I love Presto Poplite Hot Air Popper because I never have a burned piece of popcorn! I also like it because I can monitor the amount of salt and butter I put on my popcorn unlike microwave popcorn. I have already recommended this product to many friends and family members!