Presto Kitchen Kettle Multi Cooker Steamer | SheSpeaks

• CHollins By  CHollins
    02.11.18

My go to Gadget

I actually bought this Presto multi cooker last year BRAND NEW at a garage sale. I love it. I can fry anything in it, steam veggies ,cook rice and even cook an entire dinner in it (i.e. pot roast and veggies). The list goes on and on. It also comes with a manual that has a ton a recipes. I mean what can't you do with this thing. I use mine at least 2-3 times a week

• candycayne15 By  candycayne15
    02.10.18

Yum!

As a lover of fried foods the Presto Kitchen Kettle Multi Cooker Steamer is a great tool to have in the kitchen. Perfect for fries, halibut, wontons and any other fried food you might enjoy.

• BobbieC By  BobbieC
    10.10.17

Good little fryer

Use this everytime we make hot wings. Best little fryer for people who have small kitchens.

• TLDobbs77 By  TLDobbs77
    12.04.12

I love these, I have like 6 of them. I make homemade candle and my dad rigged them up for me so I didn't have to use a double boiler. As for normal use, they are great for that to. My grandma has one she uses for frying and it does a great job.

• scubatuba By  scubatuba
    09.12.11

This is hands down the most versatile pot in my kitchen. I use it to cook just about everything. You can sear, brown and fully cook meat in it, cook spaghetti, chili, soups, etc in it. I use it probably 10x as much as any other kitchen gadget. I had my first pot for over 12 years! And even then, I only changed because I got a new one for Christmas (nothing wrong with the original one!). They last forever!