Presto FryDaddy Electric Deep Fryer | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    08.25.14

I have tried many different fryers and I have recently come back to the Fry Daddy. The other fancy fryers would overheat and burn out the heating element. The Fry Daddy is simple and easy to fry foods. It is also easy to change the oil and clean.

• katfos By  katfos
    08.25.14

• dezaray By  dezaray
    09.09.11

I have lots of different kitchen gadgets(mostly really cheap) because I absolutely love to cook.I cook anything,everything,and am not scared to experiment with food.One of my favorite gadgets is my Presto Fry daddy.I absolutely love this product.Its little,easy to store,convenient, and just easy to use.I use this fryer to make home-made chips,fry shrimp,fry fish,and other foods.I have never had anything burn in it as I do when I use a skillet to fry things.Its just all around a great product for my family and I.