Prego Spaghetti Sauce Review | SheSpeaks

• quackers50 By  quackers50
    06.09.20

Great tasting sauce

Prego is one of the best tasting pata sauces. I love the different varieties and so does my family. Makes pasta night a hit!

• joesgirl96 By  joesgirl96
    06.06.20

tastes good

I love this spaghetti sauce, it's my go to when I don't feel like making my own. It has a great taste and is quick and easy to use

• HallieAllie By  HallieAllie
    06.06.20

easy spaghetti dinner

Prego Spaghetti Sauce is so easy to use for a quick spaghetti meal and it has a good flavor.

• Archie By  Archie
    06.05.20

Okay in a pinch

Ehhh, it my favorite. I doesn?t pack enough authentic flavors as other brands do. Works fine if that?s all you got.

• mpatronella By  mpatronella
    04.14.20

Prego Pasta Sauce

Prego pasta sauce is a staple in our home. Not only are there multiple recipes with different flavors, but all of them are delicious. We use this pasta sauce at least once a week in our home and it makes dinners fast, easy, and yummy!

• SoniaSua By  SoniaSua
    08.18.19

Go to pasta sauce

In our house this is also the go to sauce for spaghetti. I just brown some meat and add it in for a delicious pre made spaghetti sauce.

• stef42678 By  stef42678
    10.12.17

Great Flavor

This pasta sauce tastes so good and is a staple in my home. I love using it on all my pasta dishes and it tastes great. I love the flavor and that it is so easy to heat and serve and tastes homemade.

• Clgarren2036 By  Clgarren2036
    08.27.17

Flavorful

Traditional Prego Italian sauce is a great for homemade spaghetti! You can add in your own special seasoning for more taste if you'd like but it tastes great on its own!

• T2them By  T2them
    06.23.16

Flavor savor

Love this sauce has good flavor sometimes u can find it on sale and that's awesome my kids love it to

• bbfan802 By  bbfan802
    02.05.14

Any type of Prego Spaghetti Sauce is tasty. My family has been using Prego for many years.